the best mement in your runescape life

gordhammer1

mine just happened. this is my story. please tell me yours.

some random dude said "win 1 mil in game". i followed, thinking it was a scamm, and i could report him. he goes into the house just northwest of the varrock east bank.

two other people had followed aswell. they were both hassiling him to see the money. i just stood there waiting to see what he said.

next thing about 20 other people come into the room, with the dudes friend, i gues. And start shouting drop rune plates. so i think this a drop party and the dude will drop a few lame things.

he said that he just droped 263k. so a stand there and start to click as fast as i can so when it appears i will get it. suddenly there is 263k sitting in my invent. i quickly show a few people and run to the bank and bank it.

for those of you who dont belive me here is a pic.

wootmoney.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z15/ ... tmoney.jpg

if you dont belive me then its up to you. but i swear that i got this in a drop party. it made me realise the some people dont try to scamm you after saying "win 1 mil in game"

please share your story.

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best moment in my Runescape life is anytime the little message pops up on my screen that says: "Gordhammer1 has logged in."

(Aside from that, nothing really sticks out in my mind... Sad)

35b9enp.jpg

I think it would have to be a tie between when I finally beat Mournings Ends Part Two and when I got my quest cape back after a long break from members recently.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

hehe when i got guthan spear from barrows and prolly first dragon drop :D

guthanspear191619ks8.png

dskirtpl0x211142hs3.png

when i first started and was collecting feathers i was pretty happy when someone gave me 3k, mithril sword and 12 lobbies :wall:

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

This might not have been the most financially profitable moment of my RS "life" but I was never as happy as this moment:

I was but a lvl 12 and I thought I was rich with 6k. Then one day in Falador, I picked up 7k off the ground! (I understand now it was probably someone drop trading) It was the happiest moment of my entire RS experience.

I've made much more money now, but back then those 7k ment the whole world of Gielinior to me.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

hmm i see a little copy of my thread here <.<

My one was called "Best moments of RuneScape"

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

^ Yeah, I can't really answer this question, I don't know what a mement is... ^

Wow keep the ego in check dude.

My best is... getting 70 range a few years ago, when i lost all my stuff and camped at blue dragons till i could afford a whip back, it really felt like i'd earnt something. My first whip pk and the first pking trip i went on with rl mates.

^ Yeah, I can't really answer this question, I don't know what a mement is... ^

Thats okay, your not the only person on this forum with no common sense.

:lol:

Mine was probably achieveing 1600 total, then in about a week 1700 total :XD:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Buyin my first wearable rare, a green mask

Sold it like 5 mins after as it was all my cash but i wanted it so bad i barrowed until i could afford the mask and my slayer kit :XD:

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^

When i completed Desert Treasure and Monkey Madness, when i bought my whip, when i bought Ahrims as well probably. cant use it thoguh, ffs.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

found zammy full on karamja when fishing, i arrived after getting some logs and there it was (on f2p)

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.