Monday Poll: Why did you become P2P?

MPM

In another poll, we asked why you joined P2P, and the results said that it was mainly because "I wanted more quests, skills and/or content". This week's poll builds on that specific area and asks what content you joined for.

be sure to vote on the main page, and discuss the results here.

~M

ran out of things to do in f2p. :?

:shock: How'd you know?

Can you guess what colour shirt I'm wearing?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Is :

"I'm beginning to wonder that myself"

also an option?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

because of the f2p atmosphere, though when i got p2p first time f2p atmosphere was fantastic, and p2p was even better.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

So that I could step all over my rl friends that are F2P players :lol:

My first memory of P2P was meeting my friend on a nonmember world wearing full white robes and an elemental shield, and he was really jealous. good times :)

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

Because I was level 100 Combat with a 1200 something total, and thought it was time to move on.

Training anything in F2p is twice as hard as it is in members, so I guess I'll always hold F2p in my heart.

I'm glad I'm not F2p now anyway, so many macroers it is literally impossible to cut Yew Logs if you're an honest player. -.-

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Using a rune scim when you have 70 attack, not having any decent mining spots, not really being able to fish anything good for eating, and a general lack of efficiency in f2p is the main reason why I got sick of it.

Oh yeah, and also knowing more about p2p than half of all members made a difference. :P

i was never f2p, or atleast not for more than an hour. why would i want to play a demo of a game that i can get 1000% more stuff for a measley $5 a month?! i wouldent want to be with all the noobs, asking for free stuff and such, so that another factor. not having every skill, quest everything! we get all the updates, all the quests.

f2p are noobs!

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

My friend told me members have baby booties to wear (any coloured footwear looked like that) and I curious to see. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I didnt really join for any content (it was just a bonus)

I just joined because my 2 friends who played became members and i felt left out :mrgreen:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^