So how much gold have YOU ever had?

Euphony

The most gold i had was 1.2 mill i just sold off 2k steel and got some money.I probably had around 300 to 900k of stuff in my bank at that time.

Right now i have barbly 700k in items, I just used a lot of runes, arrows, and food to finsh leveling up my combat stats.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most I've ever had on me in cash was 2mill.

That was when I was saving for my whip.

Pretty sure I have a lot more than that in items now though. \'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Actually you can have too much money..... if you had 2,147,483,648 gp you would actually break the game! as 2,147,483,647 is the max number the 32 but system can go to....... the fact you have 1gp to much would actually start deleating data from the game Anxious

2 147 483 648 / 32 = 67 108 864, hmm that's true, but where you got the information from, that its a 32 bit system?

it's a 64 bit system now, the error was solved a little while ago, maybe with that game engine update.

umm...no....

of course 2 147 483 648 / 32 = 67 108 864 is that, but thats not what a 32 bit means smart guy it means 2^31 and you get that by dividing 2 147 483 648 by 2, 31 times, shesh...

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2

^ that is basicly the what the biggest number in a 32 bit is....

it's already been discussed that the system has been changed, and someone wrote jagex talking about it and they said the bug was fixed with some system update. we really need someone to test it out though.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

The most I've ever had is 3mill in F2P.

I still have that much.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

it's already been discussed that the system has been changed, and someone wrote jagex talking about it and they said the bug was fixed with some system update. we really need someone to test it out though.

How about...

everyone gives me all their money and I'll tell all of you when I can't get any more money. :lol:

Most money I've had is 1.1 mil... but if I'm lucky with my slayer assignments, It'll improve.

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

I have around 12m

The most I ever had was 40m cash.

I bought 99 fm in yews and it cost 17m, then I had like 23m when I got members back and spent it all on having fun, bursting in CW, dueling friends, Dming friends etc etc

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Actually you can have too much money..... if you had 2,147,483,648 gp you would actually break the game! as 2,147,483,647 is the max number the 32 but system can go to....... the fact you have 1gp to much would actually start deleating data from the game :anxious:

Anywho my max was 37mill and I think I am on 34 mill now.

(yes i do have a bank pin)

do you think that it is possible that if jagex changed all GP in to bronze pieces where 10 bronze = 1 silver, and 10 silver = 1 gold, 1 gold = 100 bronze

the game wouldn't know that that they equaled that amount, but what you could do is convert it, and if you tried to convert 300,000m gold into bronze, it would say that it does not have enough bronze, and you would just kept the gold?

so the gold, silver, and bronze, max would each be 2.1bil, so you basicly had 210bil bronze, which in normal gp be 210bil

and 200m btw

Going to WoW now?

You guys think your rich huh, you're all nothing! I'm nothing! We're pieces of trash floating in the wind compared to this famous staker Raven(insert some #s here)'s bank! He got banned though like most stakers:P.

Mybank.jpg

First page of his bank when he was filthy rich...add it up if you dare mwuahahahhaha.

The most I have ever had is 7M. Pretty good for 13 months of playing and purely F2P.

Not to be rude but i got 52m in 1 month starting from scratch in non member =D

No. Way.

Man, over 2 years and only 4mil. :wall:

Then again, I only play in holidays and weekends.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

12m. I gave away 9 of it to a friend, spent the other stuff on random junk. Down to 800k cash right now.

I made my first mill at level 50. WOOT

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

You guys think your rich huh, you're all nothing! I'm nothing! We're pieces of trash floating in the wind compared to this famous staker Raven(insert some #s here)'s bank! He got banned though like most stakers:P.

Mybank.jpg

First page of his bank when he was filthy rich...add it up if you dare mwuahahahhaha.

DEAR JESUS! :shock:

Someone PLEASE Tell me thats a fake Pic. :XD: [/envy]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

1.8 mil

today

=]

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

I have had in my entire 5 years of playing... 300k!

Of course my conscept of money is greed and greed is a sin sort of keeps me from my true potential... And I hate fletching...

Alas, Poverty is so cruel... but I would despise this game if the money I had could by me what I wanted...

Ok so I hate money... I suppose my real life desires an opposite in this game...

So I remain in poverty... but with little money one musn't waste...

alas :( ... alas :boohoo: ... eheu :| ... eheu :cry: ...but :-k ... sed #-o ...hooray :P ... eugapae! :lol:

Mybank.jpg

DEAR JESUS! :shock:

Someone PLEASE Tell me thats a fake Pic. :XD: [/envy]

it's not fake

mine is maybe 3200M'ish

you can have more than 2.147 B

2.147... B in invent and 2.147... B in bank

Kaizoku