The beauty of women

Lynyrd_Skynyrd

You posted a tiny bit from each of their replies....

the onyl girls who were nice we knives and suzi, everyone else took it negativley.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:XD: Rofl!! Rofl!! Rofl!! :XD:

Man, that was like a very hormone-driven thing. I know where this is coming from, but I know the reality of how it is (I hope). Girls do have uh...girly (?) traits, but it really comes down to how each person is. Guys also have their general traits, but it's also a personality thing.

Here's what I think about the relationship of man and woman: they need each other. Seriously. Marriage is the culmination of this fact (and I'm not talking about all this modern sex life junk). In a healthy marriage type thing, you'll see that man and woman coexist and support each other.

Summary: Lol. There aren't two classes of "man" and "woman", but instead, there are people who are girls and people who are guys. Guys and girls need each other.

Truthscape - qeltar's excellent insights into RuneScape and more

Cave Story - Best Free RPG ever

-Retired. Forever-

Men are dominat because in most species they are bigger. You only think women are more beutiful then men because you are actracted to them, not men. And everyone smells :P

Women could probably make a same thread about men.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Men are dominat because in most species they are bigger. You only think women are more beutiful then men because you are actracted to them, not men. And everyone smells :P

You're dreaming :lol: :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I agree with you, this stuff is so true. Although the creatures thing is probably a little offensive. Tbh, I don't care really about being "manly" or anything, I'm not afraid to show my feelings. I just live my life really how I want, and don't care if people think I'm a wuss or anything. But I do know what you mean, women... they are indeed so beautiful.

Women are beautiful, this is what recently I have come to notice, they really are. They have many characteristics which when looked upon, can only be appreciated! I really do not understand how males became the dominant gender when looking upon the power of a woman.

what power exactly? men are, generally, stronger than females.

Not sexist. Just true.

Everything about them is really superb. Firstly they are not afraid of their feelings, unlike me as a male. You see as I write this message I have to keep minimizing the window from my dad and brother, if they saw what I was writing I cannot imagine how mocked and embarassed I would feel. My dad would look what I am writing and probably burst out laughing because when you're a man you have to worry bout your ego and pride, women are just out in the open, mellow and accepting!

A) not every male is like you.

B) Not every women is open, mellow and accepting. In fact, Most girls seem to worry about thier ego's more than the boys at my school.

Looking at women they are also beautiful, to gaze upon a womans breasts or thighs have a mesmerizing affect on me, not necessarily sexual but hynotic and stunning making me cough and splutter if I see them for real. The way they move knocks my brain around, not arrogant but knowledgeable of their own beauty.

That's because your male and are sexually attracted to the opposite gender. Yes it is a sexual reaction what you feel.

They are not like men in any way, they do not smell bad, I doubt anybody has ever smelt a bad woma. They care about how they look and can look incredible unlike a male. The scent is enough to knock me into oblivion I feel. They are not arrogant or self absorbed but they care about the good things in life and are not controlled by sex and lust. Our history has been forged by men, and how has it turned out? Awful, a vile history mankind has been shaped by. Nowadays are history is still shaped by men, how many male business tycoons are there and how many female, females don't care about superficial things like making money but stronger more deeper things.

*cough* I have smelt bad smells coming from a women before. *cough*

I would say that caring about the way you lok is rather pathetic and stupid. I don't gel my hair or give myself good clothing. Why? Fashion is utter rubbish. Again, sexual thoughts on this part coming from your direction.

We are animals. Humans are animals. The top animal instinct is to keep there species alive. The only way to do this, past the lifespan of the animal, is to reproduce. Therefore, most animals would try to reproduce. This is not only for the good of thier species, but for there own intrest as well. Meerkats especially. Women indeed are influenced by sex and lust, maybe not as much as men, but they still always do. However miniscule amount it would be.

Unfortunately you need money to survive these days. Just putting you back into reality.

They keep themselves healthy and strong often alone raising large families when the male has had sex and left knowing he got what he wanted. They mature earlier and know what they want in life, their emotions are powerful but in a good way as they are sensitive to what other people like and dislike. When I hang around with my male friends they don't appreciate me but laugh and make jokes at my problems, women are caring and understanding.

That is complete rubbish. Usually the male would help out for the upcoming of the child. Most would like to see thier son/daughter every now and again. This helps the child in a better way than shelter and protection ever will. Bonding with parents is very important. Most of the time the father will try to see his children, even after a divorce.

if your male friends laugh at your problems. Then I doubt there true friends.

What I am trying to say to fellow adolescent males on this forum is that women need to be appreciated for what they are!!!! Immensely exotic creatures that need your every minute of affection!!! If we could all be like women this world would be at peace and people wouldn't die.

NO. Simple. We would get bored. And the fighting would begin again.

Your under the illusion that every women is perfect. Prostitutes, druggies etc. I am sure that some of these must be women. Or are you implying that this is a good thing?

Sorry, I completely disagree with everything you wrote.

Nah bruh, i seen some pretty fat women in my lifetime

Why did i bring this thread back? Man i hated it

tifsbti6oi.gif

Women are beautiful, this is what recently I have come to notice, they really are. They have many characteristics which when looked upon, can only be appreciated! I really do not understand how males became the dominant gender when looking upon the power of a woman.

Everything about them is really superb. Firstly they are not afraid of their feelings, unlike me as a male. You see as I write this message I have to keep minimizing the window from my dad and brother, if they saw what I was writing I cannot imagine how mocked and embarassed I would feel. My dad would look what I am writing and probably burst out laughing because when you're a man you have to worry bout your ego and pride, women are just out in the open, mellow and accpeting!

Looking at women they are also beautiful, to gaze upon a womans breasts or thighs have a mesmerizing affect on me, not necessarily sexual but hynotic and stunning making me cough and splutter if I see them for real. The way they move knocks my brain around, not arrogant but knowledgeable of their own beauty.

They are not like men in any way, they do not smell bad, I doubt anybody has ever smelt a bad woma. They care about how they look and can look incredible unlike a male. The scent is enough to knock me into oblivion I feel. They are not arrogant or self absorbed but they care about the good things in life and are not controlled by sex and lust. Our history has been forged by men, and how has it turned out? Awful, a vile history mankind has been shaped by. Nowadays are history is still shaped by men, how many male business tycoons are there and how many female, females don't care about superficial things like making money but stronger more deeper things.

They keep themselves healthy and strong often alone raising large families when the male has had sex and left knowing he got what he wanted. They mature earlier and know what they want in life, their emotions are powerful but in a good way as they are sensitive to what other people like and dislike. When I hang around with my male friends they don't appreciate me but laugh and make jokes at my problems, women are caring and understanding.

What I am trying to say to fellow adolescent males on this forum is that women need to be appreciated for what they are!!!! Immensely exotic creatures that need your every minute of affection!!! If we could all be like women this world would be at peace and people wouldn't die.

Do like me gentlemen and HAIL every woman, lady and godess that you next see because they are truly beautiful and intense that I would gladly bow down to their all mighty power and divine sexuality!!!

someone sold you some bad crack man

tifsbti6oi.gif

what power exactly? men are, generally, stronger than females.

Not sexist. Just true.

But women have more pain endurance o_O!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Woah I checked this thread in hope of some nice comments instead...well I feel kinda miserable now. Some points that need to be addressed, I am 18 years old (male) and am not late going through puberty. Besides, my post contained more than just sexual thoughts I figured it was deeper than that (I'm talking about all women). I am not in love either, I am just making a humble observation like William Blake an English Romantic. You can make jokes at me or laugh but they are just some thoughts I wanted to share.

The discussion points I wanted to address and sorry for not being clear were whether or not females are more superior than males? Not just in intellignce but the majority of things. I don't need personal attacks, because although we are over the Internet they can be offensive. Comments like 'women will eat you up'...women won't eat me up if I am clear to them about my feelings.

I just think women are nice I'm not going to talk to my dad because he views women more as objects, would you rather me speak of a woman with a nice rack or appreciate their spirit and physical attributes.

P.S if you feel I didn't address your point in this thread just private message me please and I will edit.

'

no ive seen fat women who would eat anyone:)

whos william blake?you nerd!

tifsbti6oi.gif

I personally believe that men and women should be equal, we are all the same because we are all unique. There are a lot of differences between men and women but there are a lot of differences between men and a lot of differences between women. Some people do tend to treat women as a lower class but in fact we are human and like every other living thing we deserve to be treated with respect.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=686891

The combination of these two threads will destroy the universe...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.