Behind The Scenes - August

darkjab

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMy friend...You were right to send me to investigate the dwarf's drunken claims, for I have discovered a treasure beyond our wildest dreams. The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword! Beneath the remnants of the temple a great battle is being fought between followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak...ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

You realize that the 'leak' of the new level 83 prayer makes more sense now right? You'll NEED the prayer to kill the monsters, most likely, depending on if that's how its done.

If anything this completely kills off the 'leak'. There is no quests this month, especially no Mournings End Part III.

So this dungeon will be out before it, so we can't need the prayer after all :P

And normally when there's a leak, it means it's coming out within the next month. This may finally kill off that 'leak'

Maybe the dungeon will entail a quest. Who knows, but yeah your right.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMy friend...You were right to send me to investigate the dwarf's drunken claims, for I have discovered a treasure beyond our wildest dreams. The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword! Beneath the remnants of the temple a great battle is being fought between followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak...ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Why's everyone talking about a boss monster?

When they clearly said boss monsters

Wonder what dragon items they'll drop...

Dragon bucket.

And there'll be some level 2 goblins there that will drop lvl 4 clue scrolls. And dragon pickaxes.

:)

o=o=o=o=o If they realease the Dragon Pick I will be so flipping happy :).

Blakdragon39.png

I forsee either a dragon pick or dragon boots. Those would be the most logical choices for Jagex to release...

I seriously hope that the Godsword entails a very long and convoluted mini-quest to obtain, and is not just another stereotypical luck-of-the-drop kind of thing that is useless to all but the extremely lucky and merchants with exorbant amounts of money.

td2sig.jpg

Hah! Dragon pick in a warzone? :lol:

It's sounds to be a promising month and will be interesting to see what the godsword is referring to. I'm expecting it to be a massive update similar to the slayer dungeon.

From behind the scenes.

..perhaps the most intense update of the year... legions of unique creatures

I would really like to see 3rd Age weapons (sword, staff, bow) to compliment the armour

Zelda_ot.png

Hah! Dragon pick in a warzone? :lol:

It's sounds to be a promising month and will be interesting to see what the godsword is referring to. I'm expecting it to be a massive update similar to the slayer dungeon.

From behind the scenes.

..perhaps the most intense update of the year... legions of unique creatures

I would really like to see 3rd Age weapons (sword, staff, bow) to compliment the armour

yes this is the excuse jagex needs to release dragon pick/ warhammer claws boots short sword hasta and more.

infact the idea of combining dragon weapons would be nice, like a war-pick a picaxe with a warhammer on 1 side the other a pick, and you would switch between the two sides whenever changing attack methods.

i could only hope.

I hope it doesn't require any quests to get to :|

If it does, does anyone have any speculations on what quests might be needed?

Temple of Ikov, it mentions Armadyl and its followers, I wouldn't be suprised, possibly Dig Site quest too.

Phaper_Plane.png

If it is the big black spot in the wildy, it may take the troll Mt. quest to access it, or a hgh lv agility from the wildy side.

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I am quite concerned about the dungeon. If it is actually in the wilderness, then it will be totally worthless. It will be just like the Chaos Elemental, as in anyone who gets anything will be piled by one-itemers and pures. Oh, and if the Godsword replaces the whip, it damn well better be untradable... Or else I guarantee there will be riots about it. I will be among the rioters; it will completely devalue slayer and all the time many people put into it.

I just had to get 85 slayer yesterday <.<

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

They promised us clan chat before, I hope they come through this time.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I wonder if were going to actually get mouths now? :-k

Haha I've always noticed but never realized it's just a black line :mrgreen: haha that'd be so awsome if we actually got mouths

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

i think theis months updates are going to be shaweet, but ill bet the percentage of actual clans using the clan channels will be low compared to the amount of noobs just randomly chatting with thier friends.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

"army's frozen in time" absolutely screams archeology to me, it doesn't to anyone else?

i think its a dumb idea for a skill, but it seems to fit. :roll:

the new boss monsters have me intrigued though, perhaps we'll get some decent mage robes and range armour?

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

"army's frozen in time" absolutely screams archeology to me, it doesn't to anyone else?

i think its a dumb idea for a skill, but it seems to fit. :roll:

the new boss monsters have me intrigued though, perhaps we'll get some decent mage robes and range armour?

itd have to be pretty good, to beat void.

It doesn't realy affect me because i'm not high leveled or in a clan ( I hate clans :twisted: ) But it seems liek we are getting new weapons and some good stuff. So i'm excited

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I hope it doesn't require any quests to get to :|

If it does, does anyone have any speculations on what quests might be needed?

I'd do the rise of the red axe storyline to - they made the drunken dwarf well, drunken, and he's mentioned so who knows, could be a big obscure reference.