Best and Worst Places in All of Runescape.

Packer15

Here we go, what do you feel is the worst place in Runescape, be it because of scammers, autos, rudeness, lack of things to do or something else. What do you feel is the best place? The place can be a town or some other well know area i.e Lumby swamp, hill giants. It would also be nice if you provided the reason why you feel this way.

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

Worst place is any crowded F2P Lumbridge.

Jagex should put up a big sign there saying "Come here to see how to get banned!"

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Worst place...hmmm..... #-o well f2p Lumby takes the first place! Dont ask why...

And the best place....is.....all the rest of Runescape! :thumbsup:

I like water altar best tho ::'

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

Worst: Merchant worlds (they're way too chaotic)

Best: Whatever world I'm in, attending a clan event :D

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

worst f2p pking world in lvl 1-5 wildy its full of some many noobs calling you a safer runner whatever and then if you start to win the run like the the dag kings kq and jad are chasing them than flame you for no reson what so ever,yay for ignor list.

best place is the water alter that is the most calming place in all of runescape for me.

i cant think of a signature darm.

worst - me when I'm not with friends *wherever that happens to be*

best - me when I'm with friends, specially when we're having fun!!!

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Catherby in members - the average IQ there has to be under 50. The spamming!

Best on members can be edgeville on a decent world (137 for me because i know some people there), ape atol when i have a mate near me and a few alching..i used to like draynor as well but i haven't been there for a while.

F2p - pretty much anywhere, a lot of idiots are on f2p.

Hmm, lets see...

BEST: Seer Village. I absolutely love that place. It has anything and everything I need to make money, whether it be Yews or Magics, Flax or Fishing Guild. Plus, it's right in the middle of where I usually stay in. :)

WORST: The Wilderness. I just hate it lol. I'm not a big fan of getting slaughtered by Uber Pures and losing things. But, sometimes I will go to Edge with nothing and watch some PK's. ;)

newbankofrsyq0.gif

grammar2grwg0.png

I AM PART OF THE PROPER GRAMMAR MOVEMENT!

Worst Place=Fally or Seers in a really crowded world.

Best place= Anywhere I'm in :D

But seriously, I think the best place for me is Neitiznot island. Me luvs ice trolls!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

F2P-

Worst: Most of the places where other people are.

Best: The logout screen

P2P-

Worst: Seers, Varrock, Lumbridge

Best: Edgeville

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Aint nothing worse than the packed worlds 1-9. Be it F2P Varrock or P2P Falador, it's chaotic, rude, and generally unwelcoming. Whenever I step into those two cities, I feel like i'm a sardine in a can. Can't even walk 1 square without someone wanting something from me or trying to spam my chat window with trade requests. <.<

On the other side of bad Falador/Varrock is Yanille. A pleasant town, where my homeportal sits. Not many people go to Yanille, and therefore it makes for a perfect place to enjoy a little time alone, doing whatever I did there when I was a member. ::'

dontfearthereaper2.png

Worst- World 2,6,9,12,18 I hate those worlds full of scammers and laggy.

Best- World 76 Fally Such a nice place or doing a slayer assignment in a sucluded place were noobs can't beg for : |> R |-| 3 3....... R 0 0 |\|....... |> 1 0 ><

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012