• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the air altar it has a bunny :thumbsup:
Actually there are two :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I think the so called "roots" are veins, like in your body?(or the nervous system :-k )

This is totally off topic, and the mods can not make this post count for all I care, but ill give a free cookie to the first person to tell me whats the difference between a vein and a nerve?

but to not make it spam ill reply: thats a thought, but it doesn't explain the thorns on the vines

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I think the so called "roots" are veins, like in your body?(or the nervous system :-k )

This is totally off topic, and the mods can not make this post count for all I care, but ill give a free cookie to the first person to tell me whats the difference between a vein and a nerve?

but to not make it spam ill reply: thats a thought, but it doesn't explain the thorns on the vines

In a a basic concept, veins are part of the circulatory system that pumps blood throughout the body. Nerves are part of the nervous system that makes you feel things like tickling and pain, and are throughout your whole body. You can probably do an image search on a search engine to see the systems in pretty little diagrams.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I love the cosmic, mind, and chaos alters, they are quite interesting :D .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

In a a basic concept, veins are part of the circulatory system that pumps blood throughout the body. Nerves are part of the nervous system that makes you feel things like tickling and pain, and are throughout your whole body. You can probably do an image search on a search engine to see the systems in pretty little diagrams.

That's right, but not what I meant. I meant veins and arteries #-o . You can have a cookie anyway. \' The question is still up in the air!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I like the cosmic alter for looks (deep space is awsome!! :thumbsup: ) but the nature alter is where I spend most of my time. Nats = Lots of money for me!! :D

Pasty.png

i don't really have a favorite altar, but i do have a least favorite: the body altar. i got lost 5 times in there, couldn't find the freaking exit...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i have heard it is possible to access soul and blood alters, am i crazy or can you really do this?

-.- those dont exist -.-

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~