What rune altar do you like the most? *pictures, too!*

Killy_the_Kid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard it is possible to access soul and blood alters, am i crazy or can you really do this?

i like fire or water the best

There are the respective portals for them in the Abyss, but "a mysterious force prevents you from entering" if you try to. :wink:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Death...

Blood looks the worst. I would expect actual blood. It would be cool if they had blood animations coming down the wall (that look real). And perhaps bloody "things" in there. I just don't see how the theme of blood is carried through in the BLOOD altar.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I hate to break this to you... but there isn't a blood altar.

My favorite is the cosmic, for it's awesome feeling of wide-openness (wasn't there a bug once where you could get off the 4 paths? :o).

After that, death and mind look pretty hawt.

For looks it's a tie between the body and fire altars.For atmosphere the death and cosmic altar look great too.

Blood looks the worst. I would expect actual blood. It would be cool if they had blood animations coming down the wall (that look real). And perhaps bloody "things" in there. I just don't see how the theme of blood is carried through in the BLOOD altar.

What the heck.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Death...

i HATE the link in your sig now

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I like the body alter casue of the big heart and the fact that people get lost in it.

ummm... yea, darkmage099 posted here :roll:

Death...

darkmage099, your a [bleep] [wagon] hole.

Your rule-breaking spam/flaming is not welcome here. Also, darkmage099 never posted on this thread.

NOTE: And I insist again that you say why you like your altar.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~