Jagex...gone

Blaze_9555

feal really sorry for all the sweetshop workers-i h8 them but i'd h8 to see them loose their jobs and starve

I despise how deeply ignorant, in so many ways, people are.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you love how it these kind of topics, the people who do play RS say they wouldn't be saddened, even if a small bit, or that they wouldn't horde over a fantasy online game, yet when its gone... thats 1- however many hours a day that now have nothing in them.

Personally, i think I would do like stewie in that parody of bewitched on family guy, but instead of saying "thats not funny" say something like "you just killed hundreds of super addicted RS fans!"

or something along those lines.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

if there was any sort of warning i'd make my own awesome mmo in a week, sell my rs account for some $ to fund advertising on rs as the newest greatest mmo to fill runescape's shoes, and then be happy with my own game.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

alot of you pathetic kids would probably cry, or do things to yourself, or take other drastic measures because you couldn't play a game anymore.

That's sad.

If they disbanded...I'd go on living the same way I do now. Ive logged on 3 times in the past 6 months for more than a half an hour...usually for about 5 min, and I'm quitting for good in 2 weeks. You all should too :thumbsup:

I'd be pretty upset. RuneScape has bin a big part of my younger years of my life. I've been known and talked about rs since late 2001. Even though I don't play much anymore all the memories i've had with the game would be horrid that I could never see them again other than pictures. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d try and save all my picture and thing I could find about rs and save it on a cd so one day I could show my kids what I did when I was a kid.

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d be upset for a good week or so and trying to get my friends list msnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s so I could keep in touch. I would never move on to another MMORPG and be like everyone else and rather just play Wii when IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m bored.

I'd be hard.

Quit RuneScape :)

The only way Jagex will disappear is if they become too successful and a larger greedier company buys them out. It's difficult to say what effect this would have on Runescape as their main game. I imagine it would result in a increased subscription prices and less attention paid towards the players and their suggestions. Then eventually, like most games it'll disppear.

Harrington.gif

I'd be so happy. Tbh, this game is so addicting I forget real life..

I actually hope runescape goes away..

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Imo, these topics are pointless. I mean, what if a meteor crashed into the Earth? What if Andrew got hit by a bus? There is an endless number of 'what ifs,' so it's a waste of time pondering about it.

QFT. It is a waste of time to ponder about "what if"s that have a real low chance of ever happening, even if to be forward looking, at least think more realistically. :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Imo, these topics are pointless. I mean, what if a meteor crashed into the Earth? What if Andrew got hit by a bus? There is an endless number of 'what ifs,' so it's a waste of time pondering about it.

What if you stopped pointlessly flaming people :-k

Noob Skillls - 89 Range - 82 Magic - 78 Strength - 80 Hitpoints - 44 Prayer

-69 Combat -

-99 Cooking-

-ANTI PURE BASHER, PURE AND PROUD-

What if you stopped pointlessly flaming people :-k

How is he flamming someone? He's showing that he dislikes topics like these, but he's not flamming anyone in particular.

The penalty for killing a cat, 4,000 years ago in Egypt, was death.

I'd be pretty upset, but it wouldn't kill myself over it. Maybe move onto another game?