"You Know When You Have Been... When..."

ForsakenMage

You know you've got too many electrical gadgets when the only set of figures that move on your electricity meter are the hundreds and thousands o_O

You know you've been playing RS too long when (in real life) a friend says they're gonna do a magic trick and you ask if they want to borrow some runes

The Devil's Hour...

Minuit+666.png

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you have been playing too much runescape when you eat lobsters with it shells on.

you know you have been playing too much runescape when you start to imagine people cutting trees, fishing/caging by the shore, and everyone yelling "selling ..., buying..." infront of the bank in your country.

you know you are mad by playing runescape too long when you goes around begging for rare stuffs like xmas crackers.

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

You know you've been playing RS too long when you get caught littering and say, "It will disappear after a few minutes!"

You know you've been playing RS too long when you threaten to 'use' your dragon scimitar on the rush-hour traffic :twisted:

You know you've been playing RS too long when pk'ing has grown old on you

You know you've been playing RS too long when the game's combat level limit has been broken by you, the level 725431673456432526256325 player

u know when u play with the computer to much when your mouse starts to feel furry( covered with hair u know) and at once u see it, its a real mouse :shock:

Yeah... ummm.... Hmmm...

I'm gonna leave this topic now

you know you have been playing rs too much when....

a dead guy is in the street and you ask who got his stuff...

when your eyes are pure red.. not just bloodshot oh no =p

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

You know you've been playing RuneScape too much when you try to put your cat in the bank.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too much when you try to pay for everything with large gold coins.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too much when you call your sibling a n00b.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

You know you've played too much when you host a dinner party and randomly scream "STOP STEALING MY WINE!!!!" at the guests.

You know you've played RS too much when christmas comes, and you think you're going to become a billionaire selling crackers and partyhats.

you know you watch tv to much when you try to change channel when your parents are lecturing you

(similar)

you know you play runescape to much when you try to change world when your parents are lecturing you

you know you play runescape when you gold paint and paint gold stripes on all your cloths to 'trim' them

you know you mine/smith to much when you grab a pick axe, go into your backyard and hit all the rocks you can find them put them in the fire while hittling them then take the burning rock onto your kitchen table and hit them really hard with a large hammer :D

you know you pk to much when you grab a lump of wood, paint it red and go round hitting people over the head while screaming out, "pWnD3d!!!1!!"

you know your to much of a noob when you ask people for "phr33 st00f"

lol, just a few i thought up of =)

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

you know you have been playing runescape long when you see a cat and walk up to it and say "hello bob how are you doing today"

you know you have been playing runescape to long when you waste your time on silly forum threads instead of trying to get 99 in all 3 combat stats so you can "PwN Da N33bS!!!" (something i am oviously guilty of)

you know when you have been playing runescape to much when the first thing you say to the girl u fancy is about runescape

U no uve played RS too long when:

1. U write an essay for school about RuneScape (Yes, I did that last semester, and I'm proud of it 2! :wink: )

2. U sleep through ur alarm due to an "all-night training session" :twisted:

3. Most of ur real friends are also RS players (partially ur fault 2) :oops: 4. At lunch, u talk about wat u lvled yesterday or wat u killed for whichever quest 8)

5. U have sneaked ur laptop to school, taken advantage of the wireless internet, and check the updates of the week (while avoiding detection from the teachers and priests) :roll:

6. Ur "cooking skill senses" tingled an hour before "Cook-X" was released... :shock: (my friends thought i was physic for 2 days after that)

7. U accidentally call ur real friends their RS username... :oops:

8. U purposely call ur real friends their RS usernames... :D

9. U hate Lumbridge and its surrounding areas, unless u get something out of it... (like the uncut emerald i found in a cow pasture in Lumbridge)

10. U get upset for 3 days when u get PKed out of ur best armor at the time... (I swear, i havent done this in... 3 days, lol, jk) :evil:

11. U keep ur cat after ur membership expires... :oops:

12. U wish life were as simple as click and type 8)

13. u can come up with more than 13 things about this... :!:

You know you play RS too much when...

1.You get caught littering and say, "It will disappear after a few minutes!"

2.You threaten to 'use' your dragon scimitar on the rush-hour traffic :twisted:

3.PK'ing has grown old on you

4.The game's combat level limit has been broken by you, the level 725632 player :shock:

6.You ask when you get your quest points after a trip to the store

7.You try to look up your pets in the bestiary

8.You try to PK the idiots in school

9.You start making stuff out of wood for hours wondering when you level up

10.You get arrested for trying to cut down a tree in your town

11.You throw rocks at people and say it was a random event :twisted:

12.Your room is filled with wooden RuneScape items

13.You talk to a software pirate asking for gems

14.You literally haven't seen Lumbridge in years

15.You go to the bank and yell "bank sale no noobs"

16.You think you can get free food by killing chickens and putting them over fires for 3 seconds

17.You are better than Zezima :shock: :shock: :shock:

18.You put all your items in the bank and fight something for a quick way to Lumbridge and take hours to die

19.You travel and ask everyone what town you're in

20.You destroy a statue with a big sword thinking it was Delrith

21.You have a list of 21 signs you've played RS too long

I soooo agree with Munpie, but that's off-topic. Anyways, I'm back with a 'fresh' load of stuff.

You know you play RS too much when:

1. U dont expect to see blood in a fight

2. Ur suit of armor isnt just decoration

3. U walk into the biggest mansion in town and try to kick ppl out saying: "my clan is haing a meeting!!!"

4. It takes twice as long to type an essay, because half the time you are fixing "u", "r", "i" and of course "y?"

5. You dont check the aisles for the stuff at the store, u just try to trade the owner

6. You hit the desk (and it hurts) when the game logs out in the middle of doing something, multiple times

7. U wonder how many things you can get for 375 gold coins

8. U spend so much time at the desk, the rest is faded out except for where the mouse, keyboard, moniter, and you were (which is good as new)

9. U wish that u could turn the brightness down or up depending on the sun's brightness

10. U seriously considered working for Jagex (especially when u r still in high school!)

11. U wonder how different your life would be without RuneScape, then you finish cutting the willow down

12. Ur family replaces u in their day-to-day lives with a photo from before you discovered RuneScape

13. U attempt to store 27 swordfish in your back pocket

14. U wish the inventories could be adjusted in size (like being able to buy bigger 1's!)

15. U r suprised when chickens really dont die in one hit

16. U memorized a large section of the map (for example: i memorized free world maps)

17. U actually wondered wat would happen to a forum mod if they lost their membership...

18. U get upset over the store being "overpriced"

19. U cant find a newcomers map at Mejier (so u try Kroger instead)

20. U travel between towns, just trying to find an empty mining spot

21. U ask for a fire when ever u start fishing (even if u r catch and release fishing!)

22. U wish u could kill ur annoying sibilings, only for them bto respawn and kill them again! :twisted:

23. U look at an atlas, but cant find Falador, Varrock, Ardougne, or Lumbridge

24. U argue with some1 when they say u r an idiot, and resort to calling them a noob

25. There have been several instances when u have been arrested for attempting to range a cow on some1 else's farm

26. U wish that u could actually own a d hally and full zammy

27. U considered dressing up like ur RS character for Halloween

28. Ur laptop has only reached 100% battery twice since u got it :oops:

29. U have skipped homework to level up a couple skills, only to regret it when u fail the course

30. U become upset over losing data codes that we refer to as "full dragon armor and full barrows armor"

31. U critcize me for calling those pieces of armor just "data codes" and putting their common name in qoutation marks

32. U begin to try to grow spirit trees in your garden, only to find out they dont work

33. U attempt to make random potions for different skills, only for the test subject to die

34. U begin to draw about RuneScape instead of paying attention and taking notes in history, math, religion, biology, health, or any of your other classes

35. U sneak on RS in class, rather than doing the assignment

36. Ur school or work has put a firewall up vto prevent playing RuneScape

37. U plan to smash the firewall mentioned above physically, due to an external source

38. U haave the almost eact time that Jagex releases their weekly update, and if it isnt released, u either get upset or hope its POH's (between 10:05 and 10:30 AM is when they release it in my time zone)

39. U wish that the weather was always clear and sunny like in RS

40. The time of year barely affects how long and often u play

41. U laugh when some1 gets horrible lag and is getting slaughtered before they can run

42. U watch as a newb screams for help as they run into a moss giant area, then quickly run over, grab anything worthwhile, and finish off the mossy, and take its stuff too

43. U get confused y the chicken u just killed didnt: A. dissappear B. leave any bones, feathers, or raw chicken as soon as it died & C. Get shot at for trespassing on a farm

44. U enter a bar, only to get empty beer glasses so you can finish brewing cider

45. U have only been to Lumbridge 1 time, and thats when u started

46. Zamorak worships you, and Saradomin zaps Zamorak cuz he hates him

47. U r ur own team in CW

48. Ur team (mentioned above) beats the other team all the time, even when they have Zezima

49. Zezima asks U for tips

50. Jagex declares war on u and loses

51. Ur shadow can 1 hit a lvl 81 in full dragon and with all the best prayers and defence items on

52. A river troll appears, drops its stuff, and then attack the others to clear out the dock for u

53. U have paid attention long enough to - wat was i saying?? Cabbage? KBD just ate 3 noobs and a fresh bowl of Potato salad? Oh, um... read... yea, read this post.

you know when u have played runescape too long if u verbally speak with internet lingo.

ex: if you feel the need to laugh, you say lol out loud..

oh...dear i do that nearly all the time

and sometimes i say ty :lol: :lol:

TifSig.jpg

You know you've been playing runescaoe too long when you put a shark on top of your oven for 1 second and think it'll be either cooked or burnt.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

guilty as charged!

anyways... 3rd time post here (man i need to stop!)

1. You know you are really good at prayer when Saradomin prays to you.

2. You know you are a master miner when the golem is afraid of your pickaxe.

3. You know you are a master smither when you have the only "porto-anvil".

4. You know you are a master fisher when the river troll attacks the others so you can fish alone.

5. You know you are a master chef when the sandwich llady appears, she pays you to make some sandwiches.

6. You know you are a master runecrafter when you go to the abyss and Jagex allows you to make any rune you want, even if the altar isn't availible to the masses yet.

7. You know you are a master magician when you enter the mage arenea it takes the entire crowd including the NPCs to even get even the best spell to effect you, while you can do 99s on them with wind strike.

8. You know you are a master ranger when if you meet zezima in the Wildy, the first thing Zezima does is put on protect from range no matter what you are wielding or wearing, then tellies away.

9. You know you are a master farmer when if you get a seed, it instantly grows in your inventory.

10. You know you are a master at agility when if someone attacks you, they can't even hit a zero becausse you just bend away from the attack.

11. You know you are a master slayer when the level 702 at the end of the fight caves and all other monsters just die when you look at them, and drop all the possible rares you can get.

12. You know you are a master lumberjack when a tree spirit appears, looks at you, turns around, and runs from the forest forever, becoming a fireplace spirit.

13. You know you are a master firebuilder when you pull out a tinderbox, the forest (including Smokey the Bear) becomes ash.

14. You know you are a master crafter when you mine any rock, your inventory instantly fills with the best gems, and all around you are lesser level gems, and every time you drop one, another takes its place.

15. You know you are a master swordfighter when a bronze dagger can kill 20 players in one swipe.

16. You know you are a master at every skill when there are players, good players, players who have mastered at least 1 skill, Zezima, the gods, Jagex, then you.