What Math Reveals

Recksash

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nevere thought of it like that... wow 2400$ for a blue phat... thats just crazy

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ya'd i still take it but i wouldn't sell it for money. because even if i did ever wana break the rules and quit rs forever id wait for it to raise in price so i could sell it for more real cash.

You just admitted you would break two rs rules. Nice.

I've broken all but 2 of runescapes rules, your point being?

this isn't math... this is a simple elementary school stuff, you have to multiply two numbers <.<

We have to prove stuff like this is correct at school. A very basic exercise...

3b028e247d6da409afaa179dc91923ab.gif

300px-Circle-trig6.svg.png

[hide]sin(x+y+z)=sin(x+y).cos(z)+cos(x+y).sin(z)

-> sin(x+y)cos(z)=sin(x+y+z)-cos(x+y)sin(z) (1)

sin(y+z)=sin(y)cos(z)+cos(y)sin(z) (2)

sin(x+y).sin(y+z)= , filling (2) in gives:

sin(x+y)[sin(y)cos(z)+cos(y)sin(z)]=sin(x+y)sin(y)cos(z)+sin(x+y)cos(y)sin(z)=

=sin(x+y)cos(z)sin(y)+...= , (1) invullen:

=[sin(x+y+z)-cos(x+y)sin(z)]sin(y)+...=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)-cos(x+y)sin(z)sin(y)+sin(x+y)cos(y)sin(z)=

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)[-cos(x+y)sin(y)+sin(x+y)cos(y)]=

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)[sin(x+y)cos(y)-cos(x+y)sin(y)]

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)sin(x) done![/hide]

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

this isn't math... this is a simple elementary school stuff, you have to multiply two numbers <.<

We have to prove stuff like this is correct at school. A very basic exercise...

3b028e247d6da409afaa179dc91923ab.gif

300px-Circle-trig6.svg.png

[hide]sin(x+y+z)=sin(x+y).cos(z)+cos(x+y).sin(z)

-> sin(x+y)cos(z)=sin(x+y+z)-cos(x+y)sin(z) (1)

sin(y+z)=sin(y)cos(z)+cos(y)sin(z) (2)

sin(x+y).sin(y+z)= , filling (2) in gives:

sin(x+y)[sin(y)cos(z)+cos(y)sin(z)]=sin(x+y)sin(y)cos(z)+sin(x+y)cos(y)sin(z)=

=sin(x+y)cos(z)sin(y)+...= , (1) invullen:

=[sin(x+y+z)-cos(x+y)sin(z)]sin(y)+...=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)-cos(x+y)sin(z)sin(y)+sin(x+y)cos(y)sin(z)=

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)[-cos(x+y)sin(y)+sin(x+y)cos(y)]=

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)[sin(x+y)cos(y)-cos(x+y)sin(y)]

=sin(x+y+z)sin(y)+sin(z)sin(x) done![/hide]

It's arithmetic, which, even if it is very simple, is still math ^-^.

-reck

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

I remember a post on TIF saying

"Omg sally I won a cracker we are going to Australia!!"

:XD: The funny thing is that you actualy could!

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

lets remember how very very hard it is to get away with this... its nearly impossible

Nah my guess is that its pretty easy to get away with selling GP for real life money due to the great scale, and how easy it is to buy GP.

Just think, you'd obviously sell the hat for GP, as no one can afford $2,400 just for a game, you'd then split the gold up on to seperate accounts, but if you was smart you'd know how to do this without using the same IP address.

Just think pures drop trade from there mains every day and how many get banned? Then once the GP is on seperate accounts not much chance of loosing it all, and its just selling it from there.

But to be honest, stealing someones pixels isn't the same as robbing someone in real life, yeah its still stealing, but if you had the chance would you really like 2.4k slip away? :uhh:

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

ya'd i still take it but i wouldn't sell it for money. because even if i did ever wana break the rules and quit rs forever id wait for it to raise in price so i could sell it for more real cash.

In the time you wasted picking apart his post and singling him out

you could've reported 10 autoers.

There are approximately 5 million people you should have a bone to pick with before this guy who's only statement was hypothetical :roll:

Your saying it took him 10mins to write that message :lol:

There's a 1min limit delay between each report.

Anyway, that's alot of money! If I had that much I would just start up new accounts drop trade money over and try to brake rs records. HYPOTHETICALY. :lol:

~R I O T

lets remember how very very hard it is to get away with this... its nearly impossible

good thing that has nothing to do with this topic.

This topic is showing the USD price of a very expensive item...which, personally i think is scary lol, but really cool at the same time.

Omg...I have never thought of how much a blue party hat is worth in USD...Let me calculate how much that is in swedish crowns...

Ok, the result for the swedes out there (And other intrested too):

16434 crowns! That's a lot of money...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yellow is like 180-200m ish right? (not going to bother to check)

190x5= around/close to 1000$ usd. That's why i'm cautious with my partyhat. Walking into the wildy skulled with a party hat is like walking down an alley at night with a sign saying you have $1000 dollars on you. That's why some stuff is more than just pixels. Saying that would be as stupid as saying that money is only paper.. Kinda off topic lol.. O well

Quit RuneScape :)

i awlays knew rares were a waste of money... but this puts it a whole new light on it.... $2,400 for a blue p hat, that you could have banned/scammed/ die with? *twitch twitch*

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

For all the people saying, " why would you spend all that money on pixels?"

Theres a lot of people who buy rares with rl cash and wait for them to raise in price then sell them and guess what, they just made hundreds/thousands of dollars doing practically nothing.

However if anyone knows what ttg is, I remember a guy who got scammed out of i think it was ten grand and guess what? hes never going to get it back, so dont think people only get rich off of it because truth is a lot of people go poor from it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

According to Guiness World Records 2008, some guy paid $100,000 for something in an MMO called Project Entropia. Apparently it was a space station thing (like a POH).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

This is all hypothetical you moron.

Anyway, x-mas crackers are 700+ mil. That $3,500 USD. And to think a friend from rsc almost gave me 3 of them... Thats over 10 Grand.

lol?

Go say "Selling blue phat 2 grand hypothetically" in game

then we'll see whos the moron.

Umm... You? Do you have a learning disability?

Why would I do that?

Is he saying "Selling blue phat 2grand hypothetically"? No, hes saying what he would do in a situation. It is obvious that you dont know what hypothetically means...

This is all hypothetical you moron.

Anyway, x-mas crackers are 700+ mil. That $3,500 USD. And to think a friend from rsc almost gave me 3 of them... Thats over 10 Grand.

lol?

Go say "Selling blue phat 2 grand hypothetically" in game

then we'll see whos the moron.

Umm... You? Do you have a learning disability?

Why would I do that?

Is he saying "Selling blue phat 2grand hypothetically"? No, hes saying what he would do in a situation. It is obvious that you dont know what hypothetically means...

Yes, i do know what it means and im the one with the learning disability? I do perfectly fine in school.

Also

EDIT: Irool if you want to continue arguing with me feel free to pm me, im not going to get in trouble again cause someone couldnt resist the urge to flame me, this goes for anyone else, thnks.

yet you still post on this thread to get your post count up or in a failed attempt to make me look stupid.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.