GDW getting like PC

leebrave

I still love doing god dungeon but its getting like the old PC did

Today i have seen a few things

Bad points:-

1. High lvl in the 120's telling others to leave their kills when trying to get 40

2. Again the highers complaing like they did in PC about to many low lvls in boses room

3. Clanned worlds - they hop as soon as other arrive.

4. Intence insulting - abusing and childness

5. others im sure you would like to add (no moaning about my post)

Good points:-

1. Seeing lvl 122's getting killed :) saw 2 in one room get owned the other ones teled

2. Nice mix of monsters to fight like Goraks and Bloodvelds, Armadyll things have nice drops

3. A good place to make new friends and have a laugh - depends on world and people but ive had a good time

There are others - your opinions

Not a mega rant just an observation

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

people just don't like it cause they didn't take the warning seriously and thought they were all tough and could get like a godsword and stuff easy so they die and rant about the loss and say that GWD sucks

EDIT: even though jagex said not to take items you are willing to lose

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Honestly, if a 120+ told me to leave, I'd tell him, "Eat before you die", and watch him fade into nothingness from his distractions.

All jokes aside, a few 120s acting like they're God or something doesn't make it into PC; it just makes them look stupid. Besides, God Wars Dungeon is *far* from being PC. By a mile. No joke.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

people just don't like it cause they didn't take the warning seriously and thought they were all tough and could get like a godsword and stuff easy so they die and rant about the loss and say that GWD sucks

They probably thought it was going to be "hard" like the Security Stronghold, but were unpleasantly surprised. I mean, if you've got a decent combat level, the hardest part to getting a sceptre is waiting for the drops. Anyone with over 50% energy can get the boots in the SS.

NOTE: My comparison is pure speculation, as being f2p, I have no idea how hard the GWD really is. Everything I know is hear-say from other TipIt threads.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Stop complaining. It amazes me how some people will always find problems with Jagex's updates. You ask for high level updates, they give it to you, you get pissed at them.

Anyone else see problems with that?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Stop complaining. It amazes me how some people will always find problems with Jagex's updates. You ask for high level updates, they give it to you, you get pissed at them.

I don't know if you read what I have read, but he wasn't complaining about the update, just the people's attitude who are in the God Wars Dungeon.

soulthresher.png

duh at least one person that plays rs will hate the next update everytime

filewf5.gif

rarely ever check forums.

like someones sig says, how many rs players does it take to change a lightbulb- 5000: 1 to change the bulb and 4999 to complain about how much better it was before

My Goal Signature

I see NOTHING wrong with this. If a clan has their own world with no one there and you decide to just trek in there and start taking over the area... which is sad in the first place... then they have the right to leave. They are there to kill it with people they trust... they don't want you there and never asked for you to be there in the first place. Have fun killing it by yourself if you're having to rely on other clans being there.

The high levels are just mad that lvl 90's can do God wars.

You are just meeting the wrong people

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It's amazing how many people read rant titles and nothing else...

I've been stuck in f2p for a few months, so I don't have any experience in the GWD yet, but it looks like more idiots just thought it'd be a cakewalk to get awesome gear... I don't doubt that a year from now, the GWD will be like a slightly better Daggy king boss dungeon, with dozens of guides, and people who turn it into their moneymaker. As for clans, they probably just want an empty world to have fun together, can't really blame them for that... :|

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Stop not reading threads. It amazes me how some people just read the titles of Rants on Tip.Its Rant Forum. You ask for a good thread and then you dont even read it.

i tell people who crash me and my friend's worlds to leave, whats wrong with it? i dont want to help random people i dont know and the chance of them sharing good drops is pretty much zero.

Very good point

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

3. Clanned worlds - they hop as soon as other arrive./quote]

Wdh is this a bad thing? People who are there with their clans or friends dont want a certain nub crashers half killing the seargents or getting kills on generals. Specially because most decent clans dont bring supersets there and are therefore at a disadvantage compared to the crashers. The other thing is that ur risking ur stuff beeing picked up by crashers if u happen to die.

So why wouldnt we swich? You bring nothing to the the table, keep all drops you get and loot every deathpile which happens to come ur way. Have the decency to swich if u see a team of ppl allready in the room and get your friends to come to gw instead of ruining the game experience of others, k?

Why is this a bad point? Because you're not strong enough to do it yourself or you don't have any friends to help you and you expect to freeload off others and hopefully get a good drop that you're gonna keep to yourself?

Clans can do whatever they want to do. It's none of your business.

aglipoy.png

Stop not reading threads. It amazes me how some people just read the titles of Rants on Tip.Its Rant Forum. You ask for a good thread and then you dont even read it.

+1

Hephaestos8.gif

Yes I'm 122 combat. Yes I go to god wars. No I don't annoy/irritate/act like god to other players. Nowhere in your rant do you state "some" high lvls, or "some/few/not all" 120+ etc etc. Instead you simply assume anyone and everyone above a certain combat level behaves badly.

God wars is nowhere near pc.... for one, pretty much no pures :pray:

Also, most clans do not force others off their world. They hop. For instance, it is against the rules of Gof (big monster fighting clan) to abuse people who were their first etc. While some clans might do this, I do not see the word "some" or anything close to that meaning.

So please, in my opinion take time to "observe" again.

barrowsmdharok,marche220.gif

marche220.gif

I still love doing god dungeon but its getting like the old PC did

Today i have seen a few things

Bad points:-

1. High lvl in the 120's telling others to leave their kills when trying to get 40

2. Again the highers complaing like they did in PC about to many low lvls in boses room

5. others im sure you would like to add (no moaning about my post)

Good points:-

1. Seeing lvl 122's getting killed :) saw 2 in one room get owned the other ones teled

2. Nice mix of monsters to fight like Goraks and Bloodvelds, Armadyll things have nice drops

3. A good place to make new friends and have a laugh - depends on world and people but ive had a good time

There are others - your opinions

Not a mega rant just an observation

It seems to me like you're not complaining about God War's Dungeon, you're complaining about high levels, which is beyond stupid. First off, though it's multi-combat, it IS annoying when someone comes up and tries to get the kill of the monster you're killing at the moment. There are plenty of other monsters in the dungeon for them to kill. No reason to take yours. Especially when the dungeon isn't even packed with people anymore.

Clans have EVERY right to hop if someone else comes. The point of a clan world for God War's Dungeon is for the CLAN to be able to kill the monster...not some random moocher who uses them to try to get a drop.

Insulting is universal among levels. Your combat level doesn't determine your maturity. I don't insult people, and I sure don't think I am better than anyone as a person. Yes, I am better than a lot of people as a PLAYER, and I can say that with fact. No, I cannot say I am better than someone attitude or personality wise, unless I have met them and know first hand how they act. Even then, I don't return insults. I simply ignore them.

So a 122 got killed by a boss monster. NEWS FLASH. High levels are not invincible. There's really nothing humorous about a high leveled getting killed in a dungeon which is supposed to be dangerous to ALL levels of players. Get over yourself. Seriously.

I'd also like to add that people at Pest Control mostly complain about those who leave gates open and those don't contribute to killing the portals, but rather just the monsters so they can have combat exp. In other words: exp moochers.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

unfortunatly i havent tried yet as my stupidity got the better side of me.

i went to take a look (with 400k or armor/food/wep) and didnt relaise you needed a rope. i went back to the boulder after waiting a while to realise my strength wasnt high enough anymore (same with maging level and fally tele) so i had to log out and get my mate to come on and tele other me. boy did i learn a lesson "research before experimenting"

Popoto.~<3

You can believe me when i tell you that i read the topic. Twice. He's complaining about GWD, probably after he asked for a high level update. And yes, i see the problem with people only reading the title of the topics on Tip.It's Rant Forum. Fortunatly, i am not one of those people.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You were killstealing, of course they said that.

They have every reason to when you don't kill the big boss or mess up their strategy in some way.

Duh, fighting with noobs isn't fun.

This is Runescape, you have that at every place with white dots.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i have been to GWD once, and made it as far as the bosses. i was actually very happy that i nearly died and had to use my teleport shortly after getting in there. it gave me something to aim towards and to guage my improvement by. i have the utmost respect for any group of people who manage to beat these monsters. it is something different and a bit of fun which requires good teamwork in order to be enjoyed properly by lots of people. i don't see the point of this thread, really. kids will bicker, will complain, will kick up a fuss if something isn't catered to their specific needs. if you don't like it, move somewhere else. seems to me that's what the clans are doing: moving so they can enjoy it more without you there.