Now playing [Video Games]

Nadril

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually going through Half Life 2 on Xbox also..I quit for a few weeks. Picked it back up and beat it today :D

The G-man is pretty cool. He is kinda just..there. I can't wait to find out more about him. I like the beginning of HL2..

[hide=Quote from the G-Man from HL2]Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman..rise and shine..Not that I wish to imply that you have been sleeping on the job..no one is more deserving of a rest..and all the effort in the world would have gone to a waste until..well..lets say that your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all of the difference in the world..so, wake up Mr. Freeman..wake up and smell the ashes...[/hide]

I believe that's how it goes..heh

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Playing WoW at the moment. I made a rouge troll on lightnings blade. His name is Razshil, if your there, give me a tell. :D

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I was actually going through Half Life 2 on Xbox also..I quit for a few weeks. Picked it back up and beat it today :D

The G-man is pretty cool. He is kinda just..there. I can't wait to find out more about him. I like the beginning of HL2..

[hide=Quote from the G-Man from HL2]Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman..rise and shine..Not that I wish to imply that you have been sleeping on the job..no one is more deserving of a rest..and all the effort in the world would have gone to a waste until..well..lets say that your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all of the difference in the world..so, wake up Mr. Freeman..wake up and smell the ashes...[/hide]

The G-Man is one of my favorite characters in any game. He's so incredibly mysterious, its great.

I'm trying to steer back into console gaming, so I went out and bought Blue Dragon and Two Worlds, started playing Blue Dragon and its really good. Only thing I don't like is, the cut scenes are kind of choppy and I don't like the Map walking feel at certain points.

cyco_1.jpg

The G-Man is one of my favorite characters in any game. He's so incredibly mysterious, its great.

He's great. He's just so mysterious and kinda creepy. He seems to know Gordon pretty well..but then again, you don't even know who he is. He will appear randomly in Half Life 1...and in HL2, he flickers on and off of Dr. Breen's propaganda screens and TVs a lot..like in Point insertion. And then he seems to have a mental connection or something with Gordon..

Definitely the coolest character out there.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Was just playing my recently bought Super Smash Bros. Melee on my Wii, and finally beat the Jigglypuff Target Test which took like a million tries!! :lol:

But at least I unlocked that nifty stage cause I beat all the target tests <3:

Also I'm not playing this (obviously), but I just read everything the site smashbros.com has about Super Smash Bros. Brawl. O:)

I play Gears and Oblivion on my 360 mostly. Jeez, i need some new 360 games.

I used to play Civ 4 on the PC, but eventually, the fact that the AI massacres you 9/10 times gets your morale...I think I'll stick to runescape or something easier. :uhh:

Yeah I absolutely suck at Civ 4, I think I won once playing on the 3rd or 4th difficulty. I always play marathon so I put so much time into it, I hate losing. I still get mad addicted to that game though. Need to get the expansion pack.

It's not that you (the player) sucks, it's the friggin' omniscient AI! It's not that bad when playing RTS's, but in a management game like Civ, it gets frustrating, especially when all the AI enemies cares about is crushing you and not each other.

It's why I like fast-paced RTS's like starcraft and C&C. I only played red alert 2 and the tiberium wars demo, but they were a blast to play.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Been playing through FF12 more recently. I just got to the tomb and beat the phonix boss. He's a pain in the [wagon] but finally I just gave all my players quickenings and spammed them. :XD:

Also am back to playing my spellhowler on Lineage II. Me and my roomate got a third account between the two of us and are leveling a buffer on it that can buff and recharge our mana.

Finally I'm getting better on Guitar hero II also. I can beat a lot of songs on hard now, including Trogdor. :D Not bad for have played the game for less than a week.

Just finished Deus EX (awesome). A friend and I went halfsies on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for the Wii, and we started playing through that. It's cool I'm actually getting some use out of my Wii which hasn't seen playtime in months. We got around 5-6 hours on it so far, but can only get together about once every two weeks to play it. So I started another game solo. Computer controlled characters absolutely suck in this game, the AI is horrible. It's actually got worse since X-Men Legends II.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

FIFA 2004 & Dangerous Dave (some old MS-Dos game)

I remember that game. :D Is there a site somewhere or something where you can get old DOS games like it?

I rented the 'rock the 80s' Guitar Hero today. Has some pretty good songs on it, favorite so far though are wrathchild by iron maiden and Electric eye by Judas priest

:D