Whats your oldest item?

FooK-A-Ji

My Dragon med, it's even older than my bunny ears. Also probably the harpoons/lobster pots.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had the same hammer since i was lvl 3(about a year and half). its lucky :)

i have also have had the same tinderbox since lvl 30 (about a year and 3 months ago)

and, finally, i have had 2 easter rings sitting in my bank since the day after they came out (i keep them for the novelty of having 2)

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

Hammer/tinderbox Probally the hammer though. My next item would be a rune axe I dropped to this account right of tutorial island :oops: Back when you could use rune axes at lvl 1 WC :D Those were the days lol.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I have one item even older than my Bunny Ears, my Staff of Air, it's been with me since I first got it like a month or two after I started in January of 2002. :) Everything else is new except for the bunny ears :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

now this may be kinda obvious here but the item ive had in my bank the longest would have to be my precious..... wait for it ..... MONEY :thumbsup:

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

my blk cav. it was the first high priced item i ever brought and i never let go of it.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

I would have to say a tinderbox as well, but that is a difficult suggestion to make. ( when you take one out of your bank is it the first or last one you put in?).

Other than that I would have to say my strange fruit, I collect them and never use them.

sig3gk6.png