Hiscores.

Yohbilleh

People are grinding more and more on one skill because of the achievement capes, and pretty soon over 50000+ people will have 99 cooking or fletching.

In a few years, half of the hiscores will just be in 99 and just to get in the top 1million would be about level 75.

What will jagex do about this?

sig.gif

So you reckon that 500,000 people will have 99 in a couple of years. I don't reckon it will be that much. Maybe 100-200K.

I don't think Jagex should do anything about this, because it is the hi scores and it should be an achievement to get into them.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

So you reckon that 500,000 people will have 99 in a couple of years. I don't reckon it will be that much. Maybe 100-200K.

I don't think Jagex should do anything about this, because it is the hi scores and it should be an achievement to get into them.

i pretty much agree.at the moment i think 30 herblore gets you onto the highscores which seems a little low to be a "high score".

hunters gonna be the next fletch,cook and firemake :wink:

tifsdac6mc.gif

i think they just need to make cooking, fletching and fire making harder.....i mean people can get 99 cooking in under a month and lose very little money if any, thats ridiculous

Under 5 days if you no-life it tbh :lol:

They should reduce it down to 500k again. It is the highscores after all, not some list that any Tom, [bleep] and Harry could be in with just a lowly 30 rc. :wall:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Did anyone else notice that most of the skills on the high scores that once went all the way to 1,000,000 now stop at around 997,000?

~3000 people got banned and not many people have logged in/out who are now elligible for the hiscores that weren't before.

Did anyone else notice that most of the skills on the high scores that once went all the way to 1,000,000 now stop at around 997,000?

~3000 people got banned and not many people have logged in/out who are now elligible for the hiscores that weren't before.

That doesn't really seem to be a lot. I'm guessing it was mainly members autoers because they seem to be nonexistant right now while f2p autoers are still just as plenty as ever.

Who knows, maybe Jagex has made it harder for them to pay.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The high scores use to show only the top 100000, and it's been bumped up twice to the million that it is now.

If it comes to it, they will do it again.

The furthest I remember back is when it was the top 2,000, think it might have even been less than that before that too.

Though you must remember that some people use it simply to look up other players stats. Maybe they should show all un-ranked stats but it would say not ranked still, that way it is win win.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Though you must remember that some people use it simply to look up other players stats. Maybe they should show all un-ranked stats but it would say not ranked still, that way it is win win.

Yep, it would be nice to see every stat of someones on the Highscores when you search there name.

2eprbpj.png

Either extend the high score list, or nothing...

Or randomly ban a bunch of high-leveled accounts just to clear the high score list. :twisted:

Oh snap, that would suck so much. I could not bear to be banned from RS.

OT: I think they will extend it to 2Mil, or hopefully keep it. As it was already said, it should be hard to get onto the highscores list.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Jagex will seperate the high scores list into two. A low level list and a high level list. When you reach a certain point of exp (about lvl 80), your skill will be trasfered from one list to the other.

im not even sure if they will extend the hiscores again, 1million seems like a good number and theres also a lunar spell called stat spy, i firmly believe that you have to earn the right to look at someones stats incase they want it private and if it was ever impressive they would have it above lvl 75 to be on the hiscores.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Either extend the high score list, or nothing...

Or randomly ban a bunch of high-leveled accounts just to clear the high score list. :twisted:

Genius! :twisted:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Jagex will seperate the high scores list into two. A low level list and a high level list. When you reach a certain point of exp (about lvl 80), your skill will be trasfered from one list to the other.

stop spreading fake rumors

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Quite an interesting discussion here, What I'd like is if it was harder to reach the highscores, like it is comming in some skills like cooking or fletching. You guys say it's for the skillcapes that they do it, so do they care about the highscores you thing?

That is my opinion.