Freshmen, how has your school been so far?

fakeitormakeit

Am I the only person who's thought being swirlied would be fun? I keep snorkles on me at all time, though, so that might be a factor.

Yes, plural. Someone may want to share in the fun.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a freshman at St. Cloud State University. This year is going to rock my world. I get to watch D1 hockey and all the Minnesota-bred girls are so much better looking than the Wisconsin ones I've been used to. Bliss comes in 20 days.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Am I the only person who's thought being swirlied would be fun? I keep snorkles on me at all time, though, so that might be a factor.

I'd probably think the same thing, but the idea of the fecal particles is what's stopping me. :?

I'd probably think the same thing, but the idea of the fecal particles is what's stopping me. :?

if your hands are free you can flush before they dunk your head in so you get cleanish water

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm going to be a JR. at a new school, then going back to my old one for senor year!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I just graduated but I'm going to be a freshman at Rutgers University at the end of the month.

Also, your guys school starts late, my high school started at 7:36 was Homeroom, 7:43 was 1st period and my senior year I was done at 1:11. Every other year we started at 7:36 and I got done at 1:54

School starts at the end of August for me, and I'll be a freshman then. I'm glad our principal did away with the traditional "throw pennies at freshman every friday during each passing period" started by the seniors. it was pretty popular for the seniors, and has been going on for over a decade now. Then someone got hurt in the eye or something and the tradition was called off, much to the dismay of all the non-freshman and some teachers. there also used to be a pep rally where the seniors would stand up in the gym and scream "go home freshman!" and the freshmen would stand up and yell "go home senior!" but the principal considered that to be not very welcoming for the freshman, so that's been done away with.

At least I won't have to be worried about flying pennies and screaming seniors on my first day of school.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

In September I'll be in Year 11 (Last year of highschool, oorah)

At least I won't have to be worried about flying pennies and screaming seniors on my first day of school.

Wow, I totally read that wrong. "At least I won't have to be worried about flying... penises lol"

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I just graduated but I'm going to be a freshman at Rutgers University at the end of the month.

Also, your guys school starts late, my high school started at 7:36 was Homeroom, 7:43 was 1st period and my senior year I was done at 1:11. Every other year we started at 7:36 and I got done at 1:54

Lucky, i will have to be at school at 7:00!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I wouldn't mind getting pennies thrown at me all day. By the end of the day I could put all of them in my sock and start beating the seniors up...or I could spend it :D

Last 3 days was mini-band camp; just a 2 hour thing at the high school to learn the basics. I really hope being in marching band helps give me some protection by being good acquaintances with some seniors :?

Bumpity bump. It's Derek's first day of highschool, hoorah.

Anyways. We had a huge line of cars that lasted for about 20 minutes because it's a huge school. I had a pretty good day, got to see several girls I know, got to sit next to and flirt with a girl I'm thinking of going out with, got to see a bunch of friends at lunch (barely understood what was going on there lol >.<), saw 2 people I haven't seen in about 2 years, and saw a girl from another school i hadn't seen in 3-4 years. 'Twas a pretty good day overall except for boredom.

Bleh, I get to be a freshman starting next week. The thing that sucks even more about it is that my sister is a Senior. Oh what hell this is going to be. Hopefully I can avoid her as much as possible :? .

Aside from that, I doubt that I will be buried in homework. So it shouldn't be too bad.

And it seems like other people liek to post schedules.

5:30-6:00- wake up.

7:30- marching band practice

9:10 on mondays and 8:15(or 30, can't remember) on other normal days school starts.

3:15- start cross country practice

5:00 [/cross country practice]

Shaniqua.png

My school starts in like...ten days. My classes for the first semester (I'm sure everyone cares):

[hide=Classes.]DAY A:

PSAT/SAT

BIOLOGY

THEATER ARTS I

SPANISH I

CA GOLF BOYS I

DAY B:

WORLD GEOGRAPHY PRE AP

ENGLISH I PRE AP

STUDY HALL

GEOMETRY PRE AP

CA GOLF BOYS I[/hide]

Ahh, I like my classes. Lots of friends in 'em. I'm actually completely unworried about being bullied or anything now. I've found out a lot of my brother's friends have brothers and sisters my age. Yeah, I hang out with college kids. I'm cool like that. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'll be carpooling with one of my best friends and his sister every day, so it won't be as awkward when I get there.

Hell yeah! They gave me a damn nice schelule for this seimester. Hopefully they don't change it when school starts on the 25th.

[hide=]1) US History (Its history! FTW) With some teacher I never heard before.

2) French III (Easy class, great people were in it last year hopefully I get to be with them this year) Teach is very lay-back and friendly.

3) English (English, again, is ftw) Teacher never heard of.

4) Speech and Debate (Didn't picked this but I do like a good debate.) Best part is its with one of the best, reasonable teacher there is.

5) Pre-Calc (Ugh, I hate math.) Seen the teacher before, doesn't seem nice...

6) [Chemistry[/b] (I'm getting sick and tired of these atoms and elements, but its alright.) Unfortunately I got the hardest teacher there is for this subject...[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Going to be a freshman at St. Cloud State University. This year is going to rock my world. I get to watch D1 hockey and all the Minnesota-bred girls are so much better looking than the Wisconsin ones I've been used to. Bliss comes in 20 days.
You should have gone south for college. Football and Southern girls are better than hockey and Northern Girls.

I'm a senior in HS now, going to be at the University of Georgia next year. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

You should have gone south for college. Football and Southern girls are better than hockey and Northern Girls.

Quoted for truth. Ahh, love living in Texas. I got my choice of three great schools, all of them within half a days' drive of here or less. ::'

Awesome, my best friend's school (where I would have gone if I hadn't moved) is playing a school me and my friends hate here in football just a couple weeks after the first day. I gotta get me a ticket.