Freshmen, how has your school been so far?

fakeitormakeit

I don't think we had a single normal five day week in all of first quarter, so we've got that going for us. I know we had three full five day weeks, but at least two of them were Late X/Y or something or another, and the last one I'm not sure on. Gotta love it :lol: . Of course, when the regular five day week does come around it's hell though :uhh: .

And, eh, I wouldn't say it's objectively the best in the state (would subjectively, of course), but people seem to recognize it.

Yeah, we had exactly one normal five day week. The other two full weeks were X/Y, so they don't count :-$ . And now we start off second quarter with a four day week. Hurrah.

p2gq.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being a freshman... hehe poor guys :XD:

6-15 hours of hw weekends, during the whole year

Just wait until you go to university and study 40+ hours a week \'

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

You must not live in the US then, because here it is legally required that you have 180 days of school a year...

lucky... <.<

180 days for public school, and other person when you said academic and sports ranked was irrelevant I didn't want you getting the idea we're [developmentally delayed]ed, we're the oldest school in our state, and we're one of the 3 best in our state(accepted to all 3 :mrgreen: , we need a nerdie icon!)

Always been a private schooler, always will be.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Hey, at least it's interesting learning, instead of memorizing numbers and dates that we'll forget by next Tuesday :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

university..studying?

I'm at uni and haven't studied once lol.

university..studying?

I've gotta get into into a better study habit. I've got 4 tests starting on the 7th Nov finishing on the 13th. :ohnoes:

So yeah... I'm going to go study now. But I can share your bemusement - uni is just way too layed back for me to be motivated to study.

university..studying?

I've gotta get into into a better study habit. I've got 4 tests starting on the 7th Nov finishing on the 13th. :ohnoes:

So yeah... I'm going to go study now. But I can share your bemusement - uni is just way too layed back for me to be motivated to study.

Well aside from my gen classes the rest of them for my major or really easy. I'm so ahead of them because I've been using stuff like photoshop for 5 years. :P

You slack slack people :P As long as you get enough grades to pull you through 4th year (if applicable) it shouldn't matter really.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

school is cool. I get soo much work though, not used to that. Well i am doing A levels after all. Do much better tan my last school i can leave at 4pm instead of 6pm like beofre.

Dont even have to be in till 8.40am but the bus arrives at 8 so i have to get up at like 7.15 to get it.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Here's my amazing schedule:

6:30 - 6:50 Wake up...wipe off the sleepiness and wake up

6:51 - 7:05 Prepare for school. Watch 5 minutes of the news. Leave for bus.

7:09 or so - 7:15 Arrive at bus stop. WAIT.

7:16 or so - 7:45 Ride bus #1 to elementary school. Get on #2

7:46 - 8:05 Ride bus #2 to High School.

8:06 - 8:20 Hang out. Go to class eventually.

SCHOOL:

8:20 - 10:00 Reading

10:05 - 11:30 BASIC/Visual Basic

11:30 - 11:37 Accelerated Algebra 1

12:46 - 1:05 Lunch (4th Module)

1:10 - 1:28 Accelerated Algebra 1 Continued

1:28 - 1:33 Break

1:33 - 1:40 Get to 4th block

1:40 - 3:00 Health/PE

3:01 - 3:05 Go to 'Bubble' (weird hallway) to wait for Bus.

3:06 - 3:10 go to bus and ride home same as before.

There's my schedule. Very enjoyable actually..

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I'm not a freshman here in the UK but I'm around the same age (Year 10) I'm on my 4th year of HS. GCSEs :ohnoes:

My classes are Maths, Double Science, English, ICT, DiDA, Art, Textiles, Citizenship, Sports Leaders (teaching course), PE and Religious Studies.

I really regret choosing some of these, but they were the best idea at that time. Might as well just stick with it and ace it hopefully <.<

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

• 9 months later...

Necrophiliac. Meh, good enough thread.

I'm not even a freshman yet, gorram it. Not particularly looking forward to high school in general. Not scared or anything, just see it as a waste of time. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what classes I'm taking, plus it's a far bigger school than I had been prepared for (about 3,000 students, the high school I'd always though I'd go to had around 800 :?)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not extreme, but that was still one big bump.

Not extreme? This thread is like a year old.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Well it's summer for me and I'm going into my sophomore year in a month, but last year wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought I'd get lost every day and get paddled by seniors haha, but I actually met a bunch of new people and some uhh, "nice" girls. ;)

jordangmsunset.jpg

rawr I still have a whole month ahead of me Although I have a band camp and tour of the school scheduled, plus I still have to read a book for Humanities. -.-

I'm pretty much expecting myself to be overwhelmed the first few days until I get accustomed to the stress and beg for more :twisted:

Oh yeah, I still have a project to do. And I have to find out what the hell I need for golf. I'll probably be the guy walking in with three clubs, one two feet too long, the rest making me almost sit when I use them. :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

exactly one month before I'm not a high school student anymore. I go to a college. (Ignoring the fact that its the same school.)

And less than 3 weeks till results day. dayyum that is gonna be one hell of a day.

more on topic:

Zomg I'm just a little kid a big new unknown environment. I'm gonna get swirlied, put in lockers and stereotyped to death, but with the help of my new friends , all of different ethnicities and social backgrounds, I'll get along somehow. Man this [cabbage] is so cash, they should put it on nickelodeon or something.

Tk5SF.png