10 September 2007 Herbal remedies and Achievement Diary

Taito2004

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl farming and smithing, my two least favorite skills. Screw that. I don't care about mining, either... As expected, the Varrock Diary just uses high skill requirements to make it challenging, and the rewards are fairly useless. Mining 2x coal is about the most useful thing you get. :wall: And even so, mining and smithing are two of the most outdated and obsolete skills. Gf, Jagex.

td2sig.jpg

The only problem for me is gonna be 70 farming =( But oh well. A friend gave me a couple seeds, and I have a few stocked up from MTK... I quit that though. But I'm thinkin I should go back to MTK and stock up on even more seeds for a while if I'm gonna get 70 o.O.

Blakdragon39.png

Eek! Looks like i'm going to have to use some spicy stew on at least 2 skills with this one. Luckily I only need my stats boosted by a small amout to do those tasks. Only 3 for smithing and 2 for farming. (I can use chefs delight to make myself a wild pie though.)

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

has there always been a furnace in edge :huh:

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

the new furnace is not that good you have to open the door everytime you go in and out so it wont be that fast

13zwenn.png

Smelted nearly 40 steel bars so far with no two bars for one ore.

It happens about twice every load for me.

Using varrock armour one at edgeville furnace?

Perhaps the armours have different odds.

Edit: Ah I see, the way they worded it made it seem like you could get two bars from a single ore, I see now that isn't the case.

Lmao so the only noticable advantage of new A.D. is the ability to wear new and awsome " Varrock armour"? ( well we had a good half year of nice updates so i wont start [bleep]ing around)

It happens about twice every load for me.

Using varrock armour one at edgeville furnace?

Perhaps the armours have different odds.

Ohh i see. So with 28 slots open thats like 11 steel bars instead of 9?

20 percent chance at least then, thats not bad.

Lmao so the only noticable advantage of new A.D. is the ability to wear new and awsome " Varrock armour"? ( well we had a good half year of nice updates so i wont start [bleep] around)

Yep. I didn't expect anything remarkable, as there is only so much potential with such a noobish area as Varrock. Way to go, Miniclippers. You chose a winner with this one! :roll:

Mining 2x coal is the most useful thing in this update, and that is gotten from the EASY diary. This update reeks of fail.

td2sig.jpg

No 70 Farming and no 73 Smithing. I'm glad there are good reqs for a change.

Well said, I can't even remember the last time I had to train a skill for a quest or the like.

Lmao so the only noticable advantage of new A.D. is the ability to wear new and awsome " Varrock armour"? ( well we had a good half year of nice updates so i wont start [bleep] around)

Yep. I didn't expect anything remarkable, as there is only so much potential with such a noobish area as Varrock. Way to go, Miniclippers. You chose a winner with this one! :roll:

Mining 2x coal is the most useful thing in this update, and that is gotten from the EASY diary. This update reeks of fail.

I agree, all the updates the last 2 months were easy, nooby and not challenging updates. :roll: You're just as bad as you say they are, always whining.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

woot!!!!never realised i had so many rannars in my bank i hadnt id'd

i havent tried the varrock diary but it seems pretty decent to me,after all like the gloves from teh previous theyre not really designed for combat just skilling.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I agree, all the updates the last 2 months were easy, nooby and not challenging updates. :roll: You're just as bad as you say they are, always whining.

Since im the only one of the 3 ppl u quoted saying "update", im gonna take this statement as direct to me. Im going to respond with: "Wdf, read first, respond later".

And just becasue we had one of the best years update wise ( best summer definatly) noone can say that (this) a specific update stinks, if it does infact stink? Im reserving my thoughts on it personally till i get more information on it btw .

Since im the only one of the 3 ppl u quoted saying "update", im gonna take this statement as direct to me. Im going to respond with: "Wdf, read first, respond later".

Sorry, you're right. I always suck at seeing sarcasm in English.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

You got the god wars dungeon a couple of weeks ago. So just, SHUT UP :s

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Grr, one cant make a post regarding a new update without it turning into some high levels-vsv- low level bs argument. If u see above i said what i said based on the information that a person smelted 40 bars and has gotten no "additional" bars in that time.

In other words that means that the chance jagex reffered to in the post about rewards, you know the increased possibility of getting 2 bars out of the materials which are normally used up to make a bar, was a 1/41 chance (so 2.5 % increase), which in my opinion is not worth reseting the servers for.

After seeing the next post, the post where a guy claims he gets 2 more bars per load of steel i changed my opinion. I changed it becasue the circumstances changed. Gah,....

You got the god wars dungeon a couple of weeks ago. So just, SHUT UP :s

That doesn't change the fact that this update would've been so much more fun and had better rewards if they had chosen the Fremmenik area.

td2sig.jpg