10 September 2007 Herbal remedies and Achievement Diary

Taito2004

Noone is whining <.< Seems like noone can have a argumented opinion in here this days.

From my perspective it doesnt look like anything special at all, and if this is whining by your standards then i guess i need to look in the dictionary. I havent been on though and didnt have the opportunity to check it out first hand. So ill reserve my final opinion.

But if Das happens to have his own why is it so bloody hard to accept his opinion for his own and move on?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Varrock level 2 armour is waaaay different to the level 1. :) and its very light for its def.!!!

RSN Curbridge

varrock_armour_2.png

Looks hawt, wonder what lvl 3 looks like!? :shock:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Hopefully this gets rid of those scammers.. but gets rid of the Un ID'd market for newbies to try make some money.. think this will affect the market much? For Herb Prices..

Quadruple post? Try the edit button bafoon.

I've been waiting for this update =D>

35b9enp.jpg

ive seen the second level plate.doesnt even look any diffrant and didnt realise till they told me :P

btw theirs people already using this for their spartan costumes :roll:

The Varrock level 2 armour is waaaay different to the level 1. :) and its very light for its def.!!!

RSN Curbridge

varrock_armour_2.png

:shock: i think im gonna have to teach that noob who fooled me a lesson :twisted:

tifsdac6mc.gif

It would be better if more than 10% of the acheivements had something to do with varrock. Making addy helms etc. can be done anywhere, why does it have to be assisated with varrock?

there arent alot of options in varrock I guess.

Pitiful diary.. Hope next one is better :ohnoes:

35b9enp.jpg

varrock_armour.png

Ahh someone already posted armour 2. Well here's armour 3 too.

that looks pretty freakin sweet

i've never wanted to train farming as much ad i do right now

13zwenn.png

Do I see a +1 strength bonus? =P~ .

Apart from that, very pitifull achievement diary. And not all that great rewards, but dang that plate is awesome. Looks wise.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Now I don't know much about how heavy armours are but could this lightweight armour be useful for Abyss Rcers? Light, alright (lol) defence and looks sweet!

Asmo

P.s Then again I think D'hides are light as well...

if anyone's interested...

Here's the cooking guild bank. Nice quiet (not everybody can smith addy helmets, craft air battlestaffs or plant poison-ivy bushes) And well, pretty useful i think.

cooking_guild_bank.png

Oh god, not another cat training medal. I already have one in the bank. Grrrr.

I don't care a lot about "buying" your achievements (real-estate agent), either.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

That cooking guild bank is so ownage it's not even funny. Mass producing pies anyone?

Is it just me or do the new Varrock 2 and 3 plates not fit into runescape. Compared to all the other crummy armor plates we have, those look too complex, too advanced, and just don't look like they belong...

It looks like a nice texture wrapped around an old plate body and TBH I don't think it looks good at all.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

varrock_armour.png

Ahh someone already posted armour 2. Well here's armour 3 too.

can you get a pic of you just wearing the plate? i wanna see its stats. If it really does have +1 str then thats awesome. I dont know what that other stuff you're wearing is though so i dunno what stats they give.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

How much does dwarven stout/stout(m) raise smithing? I was about 700 exp off level 70...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

can you get a pic of you just wearing the plate? i wanna see its stats. If it really does have +1 str then thats awesome. I dont know what that other stuff you're wearing is though so i dunno what stats they give.

varmour3fc9.png

no str bonus :P

yay to "grimey" herbs from farming! =P~

Ok, there's no furnace in Edgeville. So does that mean you have to Superheat in Edge in order to activate the double bar chance :-k? The herb update revolutionizes specter tasks and kills herb scammers =D>.

Edit: Wow, a furnace in Edge. Can't believe I missed that one, too used to the old Edgeville :wall:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

varmour3fc9.png

no str bonus :P

yay to "grimey" herbs from farming! =P~

awesome thanks :thumbsup: shame it doesnt have a str bonus but oh well.. it looks cool and i like the achievement diarys.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif