how long till my voice stops cracking?!

211cole

rofl, im 15 and i have it still..i tihnk

its normal dont worry, i often joke around when i have a voice crack, often after a voice crack id be like shat voice crack or like in a " voice crack voicy " say voiceee crack, joke around man no reason to get mad over this pubery is great its when you grow nice things!

I'm gunna be 15 soon, and thats what my friends and I do. ^[word here]^ = word where voice cracks

This is like what happened last night:

My friends and I are chilling and skating at our old school (from 3 years ago). My friend tries to double kickflip off the curb and messes up and almost falls. I say "Ahaha! You almost ^ate^ crap!" And he says "Haha! Your voice cr^acked^ big time!"

We either do that or when it happens we purposely make like every other word crack to make fun of the other person. I have to admit though. It's pretty fun making fun of eachother.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By cracking are you refering to a Testi-pop? When your voice suddenly goes high unintentionally?

If that's the case, my mates been having them regularly since year 8 and he's in year 11 at the moment. He still gets embarrassed about them. Poor Guy. :lol:

It's annoying, but by the time you're 16, it shouldn't be happening much anymore.

Drink whiskey, smoke cigars, that'll speed up the process some. Oh wait, you're 14.....In that case, drink whiskey and smoke cigars.

DutchDreams.png

I think some people's voices crack more than others. I've got a mate who's quite young for our year, but his voice has been cracking now and again for a year or two. Makes me chuckle.

I can't remember mine ever cracking really. It's happened a couple of times, no big deal. Just laugh it off, it won't last.[/i]

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

There's this guy at my old school who had to do a speech in front of several hundred people, including the Headmaster. He's notorious for having testi-pops all the time, and he had got through most of his speech without a single testi-pop. Sure enough, last 20 seconds of his speech, and one of the biggest testi-pops he has ever had hits him, and everyone laughed. Even the Headmaster, who pointed while he laughed :XD:

If anyone gives you grief, just laugh it off. It'll stop eventually. Hopefully.

Mine only ever cracks when I'm attempting to sing or say something in a high voice. I do make a conscious effort to speak with the lower end of my voice most of the time and slowly as people have a problem understanding me when I don't.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Some times it just never goes away. I'm pretty sure my dads voice still cracks.

Yah, I had a spanish teacher (a white guy) who's voice always cracked. He was STRANGE. The entire grade hated him. He was a total [wagon]. You would be sitting in your seat, and he would hear someone whisper behind you, and send you outside. And in 7th grade I tossed a peice of lint off my binder, and he gave me a detention for "agressively throwing an object at another classmate".

Then last year, he would always promise us stuff, and then never do it. For example:

He told us that every monday he would give us a homework pass if we had our warm up excercises out. That was 3 months before school got out. He gave out 6 the entire rest of the year, and I would pester him about it every day. He told us we could turn the unused ones in at the end of the year for 10 points extra credit points. I turned mine in, and he didn't cound them, which caused my grade to drop by entire letter grade. So we emailed him for about a month, and CC'ed all the emails to the principal. Finaly he changed the grade. Then just last week I found out that he got fired! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' =D> =D> \' :thumbsup: :pray: \'

It's annoying, but by the time you're 16, it shouldn't be happening much anymore.

Drink whiskey, smoke cigars, that'll speed up the process some. Oh wait, you're 14.....In that case, drink whiskey and smoke cigars.

Does that make your voice crack more or less?

Gratz on hitting puberty :lol:

In all seriousness, my voice cracked for 2 or 3 months when I was 14. A month when I was 16 (and my voice got deeper during this time). And here and there it happens now (17 years old). It all depends on your body as to how long it will last, but don't worry about it. If anyone gives you [cabbage], they have to go through it too so you can do it right back.

Give it time, it will stop eventually. You may have to wait until you're 85, but eventually it will stop. Im 15 and I;ve never cracked....but there is still more time to get through....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

yeah i'm turning 13 in march and that happens a ton to me, just pretend it never happens and hope nobody noticed. Funny when it happened to my friend though and he told me to never tell anybody lol

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Well, i got out of "cracking voice" when i was about 15. But i guess it's different for different people. I guess you'll have a stable voice at about 15-16.

My voice is very dark, i sound pretty much like Peter Steele (Type O Negative) -

19 years old.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

thats one of the worst times in your life till its over then its one of the best times in your life :)

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)