How much is Music in your life?

TotalTalker

Music is a huge part of my life. I'm always listening to something, or looking for something new to listen to. It's increased steadily for the past 2 years or so. Before then, I could care less about music. Now, I wouldn't be able to live without it.

Not only does it past the time, but I have music to correspond with the emotions that I'm feeling or want to feel. If I'm really stressed, I'll listen to some relaxing music. If I need to get pumped up before a game, I have music for that too.

Music= <3:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

how much is music in my life? music is my life...the only time im not blowing my brains out via metal, is when im doing school work. Music helps me through everything. Music to me is everything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

About 5 hours a day on school days, about 4 hours on weekends.(i dont use my ipod on weekends)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Well, I'm planning on basing my career around it and I'm planning on going to uni for it, so it's pretty big. I find it hard to survive if I don't listen to at least an hour of music a day. Whenever I'm home, I pretty much have music going, unless I'm playing my guitar or violin, or watching tv or something. And whenever I don't have access to music, I'm thinking about it, even if it's just in the background of my mind.

I think this sums it up pretty well:

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

Frierich Nietzsche

Cool.

Shouldn't you say how big it is to you aswell, being the OP and all?

Anyway it's a daily thing for me which can last only 10 songs a day to multiple albums or hours. It really depends on the day and my mood, but I will never go a day without music. I usually also go to sleep listening to it because I have trouble sleeping and it helps soothe that.

Music is a huge part of my life. I'm always listening to something, or looking for something new to listen to. It's increased steadily for the past 2 years or so. Before then, I could care less about music. Now, I wouldn't be able to live without it.

Not only does it past the time, but I have music to correspond with the emotions that I'm feeling or want to feel. If I'm really stressed, I'll listen to some relaxing music. If I need to get pumped up before a game, I have music for that too.

Music= <3:

Ditto.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I can live without it, but tend to always have something in the background just for the sake of not living in silence.

I hate silence. When It's silent in my room, all I hear is scratches, windows banging, cars drag racing (Damn idiots), flies, and mosquitoes.

Really annoying. Thank god my parents aren't still together... :-w

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I get bored doing something in the silence.

Sums it up pretty much for me too. I listen to various types of music depending on my mood or even, the state of the day. :)

rickastleywh7.png

When I'm alone I'm almost always listening to music, on my iPod or just on my computer (online radio stations ftw). When sitting on a bus or riding my bike somewhere I also bring my iPod. Without music life would be boring. No parties as well :( .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Not too important, I wouldn't have much trouble living without it. I hear around 10 hours a day. 8 during work because I work at a record store and we need to play music, and two in my own time, just for relaxing. So I listen for only two hours a day.

Don't get me wrong though. I think music is very interesting, and I like it a lot. I might even go so far to say I love it. Well, some things. But I wouldn't have much trouble without it. Although I would miss my Steely Dan in stressfull times (I'm such a joker).

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Shouldn't you say how big it is to you aswell, being the OP and all?

When im on the computer I listen to music, sometimes I listen to it in my bedroom, whenever someone needs to go out in the car I ask if I can go just to listen to my MP3, so music is big in my life.

I go thru phases...sometimes I'm really into music and listen a lot (usually when I've found some new stuff), but then sometimes I don't listen much at all (instead listen to audio books or movies I've seen many times). I have a problem with "over-listening" to my music...to the point at which it pretty much loses meaning to me (there are very few albums that I can still throw in a thoroughly enjoy every time). On average, I'd say I listen about 6 hrs./day

I probally spend between 5 and 8 hours a day either listening to or playing music. It's a big part of my life and my social life is built around it pretty much (gigging, band practices and my mates happen to be in the bands with me).

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Well, I listen to a lot of music daily through my Ipod. It's a means of keeping me sane through waiting for lessons at college, or boring bus journeys/car journeys.

And it's great for playing the 360. \' (Unless it's Halo :-w ).

So most likely a good few hours a day listening to music. <3:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It depends I can go days without listening to my own music, but there's always music playing in the bar I work at. Other times I will spend hours listening to my music at home or on my mp3 player.

At school I never used to be into music, but when I went to uni I gradually grew into it and now I would probably say I couldn't live without some tunes :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Sure I love* music, but I don't spend every waking moment listening to it (don't really understand how anybody could... don't you get tired of listening to the same stuff over and over again?). I listen to my mp3 player if I'm going somewhere, and usually I can spend an hour or two listening to it before going to bed.

At my old job I listened to a radio station that only plays rock classics, and I found it made the job I did much less tedious than, for example, when they used to play a station that only played '70-'80 pop and disco songs. It nearly drove me insane listening to that stuff 10-12 hours a day.

*my sort of music.

2009rb9.jpg