People who play the fight pits.

Goldenjkered

This is a rant about certain aspects which are kinda annoying and stupid, at fight pits. Firstly I'd like to say, that getting attacked by a team of 30 people and dieing in the first minute is very annoying. Personally I think they should change the game to single combat so nobody can be unfairly teamed. Secondly, I would just like to say, that players who take ages to kill each other annoy me a lot. They just stand there not doing anything, wasting peoples time, and the time waiting for the next round isn't exactly fun when nothing is happening. Finally I would like to say that food should not be allowed to be taken into the minigame itself. This way it would make the minigame faster and a lot more fun. Your probably going to say; just don't play it, but I do find the game to be fun, but only if I dont get teamed by 30 people +

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Yes the teaming is stupid so is the eating/drinking pots.

But fight pits nvr appealed to me anyway. :D

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

The team thing I agree with...

The food thing is stupid though; you cannot accurately gage who is a stronger opponent without eating, due to the randomness of the combat system.

And I totally agree with the "taking forever." This is yet another way immature ruin the game for everyone else. I think Jagex should change it so that if sixty seconds elapse without you attacking someone, and/or if one hundred twenty seconds elapse without you killing someone, you are automatically slain and placed back in the waiting room.

td2sig.jpg

Jagex should add an option where people can choose wether the want to do multicombat of single combat. Other people could know like this: Single Combat people would have a yellow skull above them, while multicombat people had a blue or green skull above them.

Making it single zone would simply turn the pits into a day at mb...tag teams all over the place.

If you get killed in the first 30 seconds of the game, just maybe it's not the game's fault? After all, somebody does have to win the game...if you die that easy, don't plame the coding.

"If you can't beat them, join them"

That quote comes to mind when I read this. If they use food, whats stopping you from doing the same? Sooner or later you'll realize you'll need to use it if your getting beat down that bad.

If your getting teamed, ask some people to join up with you.

As for the taking forever thing, yeah, not much you can do there.

[/End captain obvious] :P

Good luck, if you get really mad about it, just don't play it.

Maybe they should make like two variations,

1- The same as now, for the people who like the team part of the game.

2- Single combat only, no food or potions allowed, you have to attack someone within 30 seconds of no combat or your booted

Of course #2 would probably favour higher level players but it would be interesting.

They could also even make a new mini-game similar to the dueling arena but multiple players could join, I'm pretty sure something like that has been suggested before.

I highly doubt they would make a second variation but the multiplayer duel arena idea is a possibility.

Vector1.png

I don't mind it. I get a bit irritated when I finish up and then a team of death-dot hiders pounce on me and start flaming me for eating though. <.<

Especially when they themselves are stuffing their faces cos I start cutting them down with my Veracs. ::'

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Ye, I did have to end up joining a team in the end, even though I didnt want to. The final straw though was at the end when there were 4 players left (all above 110). They just stood their for 5 minutes, then one of their friends came and they were chatting to them through the gate -.- I was just like, if you want to chat to someone use PM and don't waste other peoples time.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

The fight pits are the safe wilderness. The end justifies the means.

PS. I never did this minigame.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Dont change fight pits. its the best mini-game. Just play it for fun lol. if you get teamed just hop, or join another team. I suggest that you dont plya in official world of fight pits. Or if you do, be lvl 126, bring 4 super restore, 21 brew, barrage rune. <3:

oie_080707215636np9.png

You're contradicting yourself here...

First, you say that "getting attacked by a team of 30 people and dieing in the first minute is very annoying". Then, you say that "players who take ages to kill each other annoy me a lot. They just stand there not doing anything, wasting peoples time, and the time waiting for the next round isn't exactly fun when nothing is happening". Well, you don't like being teamed, yet at the same time you complain about players who do 1 vs. 1, and take a long time. If Fight Pits were single-combat, then you'd just complain about players who take too long fighting. If they kept it multi-combat, then you'd just complain about being teamed.

Explain please..

You're contradicting yourself here...

First, you say that "getting attacked by a team of 30 people and dieing in the first minute is very annoying". Then, you say that "players who take ages to kill each other annoy me a lot. They just stand there not doing anything, wasting peoples time, and the time waiting for the next round isn't exactly fun when nothing is happening". Well, you don't like being teamed, yet at the same time you complain about players who do 1 vs. 1, and take a long time. If Fight Pits were single-combat, then you'd just complain about players who take too long fighting. If they kept it multi-combat, then you'd just complain about being teamed.

Explain please..

He wants to win easily. :-k
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• 3 weeks later...