Im bleedin... so I guess eatin food will make it better

bananakingxx

aV1R1CW0.jpg

Is that one of those scary "pop up in your face" images?

Anywho, like a bunch of people said, it's a fantasy game.

You mean like your old one?

Thank GOD! you deleted it :pray: .

I clicked that image, and there is nothing bad with it :-k

22031_s.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we all act like Pokemon, hop into little balls, and head to the Pokemon center to be healed by Nurse Joy?

OR just use a super potion. :wink:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Invisible oompa loompas follow everyone around carrying drawn-on cardboard Nickolodeon logo cutouts and flash them out when someone pretends to attack you.

Considering the game is 13+, violence cannot be completely visualised nor would bleeding or the fast healing factor, cause deep down we are all Claire Bennet.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I think that it was either that or the idea of putting band aids on yourself to heal from cuts and such. Seeing as runescape is based on surreal and basic concepts of things I'd say the food is more "appropriate".

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

its a game

i mean seriously, if thats odd to you then y isnt the fact that you can heal by stabbing someone with a spear (guthans) or regaining spiritual enlightenment by drinking a potion, or using a sword to rip peoples intestines out (saradomin godsword.)

megamansigho7.jpg

I think we should all remember that in real life, Wolverin can still instantly regenerate from almost anywounds! So I guess its not to far fetched for us to heal by eating! After all fish the best healing items in the game are full of protein. Protein is the building block of your cells and what is used to grow new tissue. So it does make sense!

[hide]For the unimaginative and overly literal, I was kidding about the Wolverine thing. Everyone knows that in real life it takes him a couple minutes to regenerate, not like in the movies. For serious wounds (like a bullet to the head) it may even take him several days.[hide]For the really literal with no sense of humor at all and have had their funny bone surgically removed, real wolverines don't regenerate. They are just vicious little bastards who like to try and bite your balls off.[/hide][/hide]

triforceelf.png

if you want bleed effects play a diffent game, i find more odd that eating helps after youve just had you face smashed with a mace the lack of err teeth an d other face structure would make eating hard ^^

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?

I was at my friends house, and he was playing Wow and he healed by eating bread or something..so it's not just runescape. Besides, it's a game, it doesn't have to be super realistic. I mean can you hold a few rocks and make fire fly out of your hands in a huge ball in real life?

soldersig.jpg

If you need irl solace on the food eating thing, think of it like this:

Runescape is set in the middle ages, correct? Well, it's not like foods were really healthy then. So think of it as your veins being clogged by the food you eat, thus clotting any bleeding while allowing some blood to be let when the initial cut releases some of the preexisting trans fat.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

IMO i'm glad it doesnt make much sense. It's a game afterall.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Runescape is set in the middle ages, correct? Well, it's not like foods were really healthy then. So think of it as your veins being clogged by the food you eat, thus clotting any bleeding while allowing some blood to be let when the initial cut releases some of the preexisting trans fat.

I'm totally going to sig that in the future. :lol:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

ya..food was nowhere near as healthy as it is today. now if you are wounded, sick, or just plain feelin bad we can go to McDonalds! they don't call them Happy Meals for nothing!!!

rssig2.png