Leveling Mage Fast and Easy in F2P-Fire Strike(Just 1 click)

Iwannabehero

NO.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE, YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO USE THE SAME METHOD, BUT USE IT WITH CURSES! THEY GIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF XP IF YOU FAIL OR SUCCEED! BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL RARELY SUCCEED IN THAT ARMOUR.

I'm sorry, Iwannabehero. You will have to do more research on the topic before you post up a guide. I wish you good luck in training your Magic.

ok i tried 20k curses before.

it just that my fingers got crammed and numb.

with this method i only need 1 click and a healthy finger.

Ok, fine. You actually can take short breaks to relieve the stress. You need not blow so much money on the runes needed for Fire Strike/Bolt/Blast. Instead, use a water staff, buy the bodies, and mine rune essence at Aubury's before crafting the earths. Wear the following items. They will give huge amounts of negative Magic bonuses.

1. Rune full helm

2. Rune platebody

3. Rune platelegs

4. Rune kiteshield

5. Amulet of Power/Strength/Defence/Magic (it doesn't really matter, although I do not recommend using the Amulet of Magic)

6. Green dragonhide vambraces

7. Stronghold of Security Boots

Now go to the Monk of Zamorak in Varrock Palace. He is locked up inside a jail near King Roald. Repeatedly cast Curse on him to get excessive Magic xp (in fact this is one of the best training methods for Magic in F2P). Besides, you also get both Runecrafting and Mining (although the xp for mining rune essence is miserable) up too.

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This actually isn't that bad for super-AFK training and doing (other things)... but it is against the rules, I think.

If anyone would do this, Earth Strike is a better idea.

Not bad, really. Buy 1m Minds and keep computer on forever and you have 99 Magic?

LOL, either this is awesome or something is wrong.

Yes, there is something wrong.

It's called random events ;)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

crumble undead is best free traing spell hands down

Oh really? Are you a member, RUNESCAPEfantasy? Or are you a complete -bleep- about F2P stuff?

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE COST OF THE CHAOS RUNES WHILE USING THAT SPELL?

Seriously, people like you have to stop being *cabbage* and start using your brains, or Runescape society will die.

Although, I would unreservedly apologise if you prove to me that you have the money to buy the runes for Crumble Undead ON AN F2P ACCOUNT.

My Blog

4z9pgcp.gif

This actually isn't that bad for super-AFK training and doing (other things)... but it is against the rules, I think.

If anyone would do this, Earth Strike is a better idea.

Not bad, really. Buy 1m Minds and keep computer on forever and you have 99 Magic?

LOL, either this is awesome or something is wrong.

Yes, there is something wrong.

It's called random events ;)

Unless you love to be AFK all the time, I still think my method of Curses is better.

I am mortally afraid of trying to AFK after the last time I died at the Deadly Red Spiders due to randoms because I didn't keep a lookout. Lost part of my Rune set. :cry:

I usually play with the sound off, thus I can't hear a thing when I play.

My Blog

4z9pgcp.gif

Dude.. the zammy mage under varrocks stairs is very lonely..

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

This is almost like autoing-and what happens if a random event like an evil chicken shows up? You will die and lose watever your wearing.

:-k Autoing is when you have a script that tells your account what to do

Jojaton.png

38019414ux8.jpg

I explain to u :

The steps:

1. Wear full armor ( any armor)

2. DO NOT wear any amulet

2. Wear d hide vamb ( if u can)

3. Go to low level monster (rat lvl1 or chicken) in remote place.

4. Cast fire strike on monster. Just 1 click will do.

5. It will splash fail.

6. Let monster hit u ( to avoid loggin out)

6. It will go on until no more runes.

7. I got a picture for you.

8. Can use fire bolt or fire blast for faster xp (if u got the money)

35122170up4.png

Like it or not u pls post ur comment.[/ok guide but could use more information you could also do the same with a pure that you dont want hp with mage just go to the fire mage in rimmington and just cast and eat food while low hp you always miss because your using fire vs fire-did this with my pure well good guide for a firsty ( i hope]

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------.....Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob.....ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------james111116ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------

• 2 weeks later...

This is a pretty good idea. The randoms shouldn't be able to do anything because you're in a battle. So the monk of zamorak probably won't work, you'll get killed by randoms and lose all ur runes

This is a pretty good idea. The randoms shouldn't be able to do anything because you're in a battle. So the monk of zamorak probably won't work, you'll get killed by randoms and lose all ur runes

unfortunately, randoms are picky creatures, and will stop the monster that is attacking you, forcing you to be prone to the random (had it happen before). plus teleporting randoms wouldn't be too great for you either...

Other than that little detail, if it's true that the elemental wizards near rimmington are immune to their element, then this would be an excellent (and a bit expensive) way to train magic whilest afk. If i had the resources, i'd test it out for you guys; untill then i'll leave the testing to someone who has more time and gold on their hands lol

PS: earth strike > fire strike hands down for this kind of method as far as money is concerned

theblastmage.pngtheblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

I explain to u :

The steps:

1. Wear full armor ( any armor)

2. DO NOT wear any amulet

2. Wear d hide vamb ( if u can)

3. Go to low level monster (rat lvl1 or chicken) in remote place.

4. Cast fire strike on monster. Just 1 click will do.

5. It will splash fail.

6. Let monster hit u ( to avoid loggin out)

6. It will go on until no more runes.

7. I got a picture for you.

8. Can use fire bolt or fire blast for faster xp (if u got the money)

35122170up4.png

Like it or not u pls post ur comment.

My one question??? What is the chance of you hitting the rat with a 1 or 2?? is it like impossible? I want to know I might try it in the future, curse take too long and you have to stay there and look after your character which is kind of a waste of time :-\ thx for the idea :) I love it

ductran1989.png

I have tested this with earth strike.

earth staff. full addy. 10k mind and 10k airs. cost me about 240k but used only a little bit of those runes. randoms were limited and I was training my other account in another world while doing this. perfectly legal.

i had sound off on my noob and sound on on my main.

Fire strike is not economically sound.

240k gp/ 95k xp = 2.5gp per xp. airs@12ea, minds @12ea.

I am a merchant, so I can find airs 6-8ea and minds 10ea. At 7ea airs and 10ea minds, that is 170k gp for 95k xp or 1.84gp/xp.

averaging 2gp per xp, it should cost 26mil to get to lvl 99 mage.

Or...13 mil for 92 mage or 6.5m for 85 mage. Pretty sweet deal.

Problems:

takes time. you need patience. 9 hours to get 95k xp. I only did it for 1 hour though. Too boring.

for 99, 1.3mil casts needed. at average of 3 sec per cast, it should take 1083 hours or 45 days.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

• 9 months later...

Finally a way of training magic that eliminates all the problems that all others suffer, which means at least one of:

• -High costs

-Carpal tunnel

-Massive boredom

Thanks! It might look useless but this is a stroke of genius :mrgreen:

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

It's just curse, but you can autocast it... Not too creative...

Curse is more than twice the experience.

2/10 :thumbdown:

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I tried it while waiting for my friend to get back from DKS, after about 300 minds at the fire elemental, I left. 15k xp / h? NTY. If a certain summoning guide maker came he would yell "Z0mg Inefficent!!!". But seriously, making money then alcing > this.

Now to real business, old guides deserve no bump.

Wow, I just noticed... Someone bumped this topic, and it's about 10 months untouched... Sheesh, if a junk topic isn't bad enough, now we have ZOMBIE junk topics.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I tried it while waiting for my friend to get back from DKS, after about 300 minds at the fire elemental, I left. 15 xp / h? NTY. If a certain summoning guide maker came he would yell "Z0mg Inefficent!!!". But seriously, making money then alcing > this.

Now to real business, old guides deserve no bump.

Z0mg Inefficient!!!

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I know earth strikes use 1 rune less then fire strikes which make them cheaper and still better then air strikes, so please use those in your guide. During this training you will probably get randoms, if your going to Clan Wars with a friend wearing full rune and hes casting earth strikes on you your getting xp both and probably won't get any random!