Starting A level three for skilling?

Pan_Nx

Hello, most of you all have seen a "skiller" (lvl 3), you may possibly be one yourself. Why? Why would one wish to start over again. Why not just improve your main?

Yeah, some people make the account to impress people, but in all that time and effort spent by trying to do that, why not just impress people with your main by getting high combat, or a nice little rare for your head?

pan.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob: Omg a lvl 3 with a skill cape holy :shock:

Skiller: Yes I r ownage 1337ness

Noob: Omg your the best ever!

Thats basically why

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I tried finding this out for myself by starting 2 skillers. I couldn't find any motive, but apparently some people do think it is fun, and we wouldn't want to spoil it for them.

I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if someone came along and basically ruined something that you find fun.

Many people may want the challenge, or need the challenge of leveling an account without combat. It is quite difficult, and when you get bored of RS, and that addiction is still there, you will do almost anything to regain that fire you had when you were mass skilling on the previous account.

Though in my opinion, if you do make a skiller, it is mainly to show off. Though if your actually dedicated for your own reasons, it's probably a goal.

Maxed Cb, or a level 3 with all f2p stats at 99?

I think it just depends case by case. Some people can make a skiller and train it hard, others will just train it, and leave it, then go back to it, off and on.

Others can't even think of creating a new account, probably because they have only had one account, and the effort, and time they put in it is stopping them from creating an account, or in their eyes 'starting over,'.

Anyways, there's too many variables to accurately guess any amount of main reasons why people create skillers/pures(OT).

It's a whole new challenge. Not only is it getting the skills, but it's getting the skills without leveling and without getting killed, I find it fun anyways.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Thats basically why

Shock value. (look up zzzamorak on hi scores..wow) Some people like the challenge of trying to accomplish all these things on a level 3.

Alot of people start a skiller after their main has been banned..as a new challenge.

35b9enp.jpg

Im tired of everyone flaming level 3's for wanting to be level 3! Not everyone wants to grind levels, most people want to have fun! Not play a game for experience points and levels. Its obvious, they just find skilling on a level 3 account is more fun! :shock:

Thats basically why

Skiller: Omg a regular player having fun and enjoying the game

Gold Tiger10: Yes I r ownage 1337ness

Skiller: Omg i wish i had a life, instead of constantly making multiple accounts, and making them into skillers and showing off to strangers!

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

A skiller is not a great symbol it either shows you have no life or you just have alot of free times on your hands i dont see the greatest point to achieve 99 in many of the crafting skills and such at level 3 as your not going to be

the greatest in the fun parts of the game

ive made a skiller i regret it obtaining majority of my skills crafting and such thus i made a new character =X and as gold tiger said in his little quote a player with a skill cape and a high level would have the Great feel that he has the game that he can keep the rest of his time during PvE or PvP unlike the skiller

my big block of text yays =P

maghrassigjh0.gif

Proud Mother Of Two Girls

Proud Player Of Rune Scape

Proud And Loveing Angel Maghras Strong As A Robot =X

Skiller: Omg a regular player having fun and enjoying the game

Gold Tiger10: Yes I r ownage 1337ness

Skiller: Omg i wish i had a life, instead of constantly making multiple accounts, and making them into skillers and showing off to strangers!

:lol:

Sadly, they will never make a fun-o-meter :cry:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

A skiller is not a great symbol it either shows you have no life or you just have alot of free times on your hands

That doesn't make sense at all, lmao. Just because you don't train combat you have no life? Even when you put in just as much work as the average combat player?

Anyways, I used to play on a level 3 skiller myself, and had a lot of fun in that time. I met a lot of great friends, which is still have until this day. It made the game a lot more exciting and challenging for me. Also the shock factor was a nice plus.

I don't see why you have to bring down players that want to be a level 3 skiller. It's their choice, just play your own game, and let others play theirs.

haian7.png

I agree. Why should other people care about how others play the game if the way they play it is completely legitimate?

Why? Why would one wish to start over again. Why not just improve your main?

To answer that question, the people who have posted above have basically answered it (challenge/main being banned/to be unique/etc...). The thing on my mind when the topic of Level 3 Skillers comes around though, is why do "ordinary" players discriminate or dislike them so much?

*Runs off to make a level 4 skiller* :ohnoes:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png