Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=84 hit]2iw0rc3.png[/hide]

...that doesn't even make sense :blink:

Base hit is 28. Say the bonuses stack nicely, that would be a 10%+15%+21% (from ancient staff, hexcrest and wolpertinger) = 46% damage bonus.

28*1.46 = 40.88, rounded up (does jagex ever round up?) = 41, doubled because of ice wyrm makes 82.

Only with a staff of light and thus a 51% damage boost this should be possible, any idea how else this could be? :P

- Just hit another one so it's really possible, still don't know how though lol

It is possible and i've hit a few 88s so far with staff of light, so... :D

Wanted to screen the hit, but always failed somehow -.- (laptop - have to press "fn" '+ insert/prt sc)

This is how it is possible:

Base * X * Y * Z = Damage (rounded down) * E = Final Max Damage

Base = Base Damage

X = Staff Bonus

Y = Slayer Task + Hex Bonus

Z = Magic Level Boosted Bonus

E = Elemental Bonus

With the first situation (Ancient Staff), it would look like this:

28 * 10% * 15% * 21% = 42.8582, or 42 * 2 = 84 Max

With the second, and the Staff of Light:

28 * 15% * 15% * 21% = 44.8063, or 44 * 2 = 88 Max

So, the max hits make sense. Jagex doesn't add bonuses together in damage calculation. They take the base, add in a factor, find the new max, add in another factor, and so on. It's the reason that Ice Barrage hit 46 as a max back when Extreme Magic provided a 40% bonus.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

It's pretty good but feels like it got cut short at the end.

You're right, it doesn't fit with the momentum. It coulda been a winner.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Did this 2 Months ago around when Green Masks started to crash.

MaskSetFeb142010.png

See you all in 2 years.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

So I logged on today and couldn't decide what to do. My noob friends decided to force me to ZGWD and then I forced my friend with a Divine to tank ZGWD. It was going pretty good and got a lot better when we got this:

zamorakhilt.png

Twss my first cs Zamorak hilt (had missed an LS one ages ago).

So after that the trip winds down and we decide to go to barbarian assault for awhile. Went through three whole waves and charged my horn up for skilling to about half. Saw this at the GE after BA was over:

chucknorrisy.png

The reason I had stopped BA was because my nub friend (spuds <3:) was like "amg arma plz"...so the same team that went zam+him gear up and start to Armadyl. My lowest level friend there, 108, has to teleport about 30 kills in. We're going, and going, and going and it's 65 KC without a single drop, but we're still doing decent. Well BAM!

armadylhilt.png

First armadyl hilt; 5 chests, 3 skirts, and 10 helms before that. Finished the trip with about 85 KC and we had to tele because our unicorns died on us.

Very good day and weekend. Two first at GWD, two hilts, 35M made today, and SOL yesterday. O ya.....and it's snowing!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Levelling slayer to 93 was worth it :)

I was just chatting with a guy about how i've had 8 jungle stryke tasks without a hex, but had less desert and have had 4 focus so i didn't know what to expect, and then bam, staff of light :D

53565758.jpg

java2010021421575315.jpg

Orc.png

I dont know when they changed their names but I only just noticed lol. Might been ages ago.

hihs.png

had to have been within the past week; cause that's when i last looked at the highscores and them name changes weren't there :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

So I logged on today and couldn't decide what to do. My noob friends decided to force me to ZGWD and then I forced my friend with a Divine to tank ZGWD. It was going pretty good and got a lot better when we got this:

zamorakhilt.png

Twss my first cs Zamorak hilt (had missed an LS one ages ago).

So after that the trip winds down and we decide to go to barbarian assault for awhile. Went through three whole waves and charged my horn up for skilling to about half. Saw this at the GE after BA was over:

chucknorrisy.png

The reason I had stopped BA was because my nub friend (spuds <3:) was like "amg arma plz"...so the same team that went zam+him gear up and start to Armadyl. My lowest level friend there, 108, has to teleport about 30 kills in. We're going, and going, and going and it's 65 KC without a single drop, but we're still doing decent. Well BAM!

armadylhilt.png

First armadyl hilt; 5 chests, 3 skirts, and 10 helms before that. Finished the trip with about 85 KC and we had to tele because our unicorns died on us.

Very good day and weekend. Two first at GWD, two hilts, 35M made today, and SOL yesterday. O ya.....and it's snowing!

<3

Unspam:

zhilt.png

I dont know when they changed their names but I only just noticed lol. Might been ages ago.

hihs.png

They're also the nr 1 and 2 spot of the prayer hiscores :) Both with 200m xp leading with about 85m xp on 3rd....

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

hihs.png

They're also the nr 1 and 2 spot of the prayer hiscores :) Both with 200m xp leading with about 85m xp on 3rd....

WatsRealLife is Zarfot then.

So, I checked out Zarfots adventurer log and....omg!! WTF! That is insane.... look at this and note the dates:

zarfot.jpg

zarfot2.jpg

That is TEN MILLION xp in a single DAY! Thats almost a 99 in a day.... :o

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

So, I checked out Zarfots adventurer log and....omg!! WTF! That is insane.... look at this and note the dates:

zarfot.jpg

zarfot2.jpg

That is TEN MILLION xp in a single DAY! Thats almost a 99 in a day.... :o

O.O

He did 200m con exp at 750k exp/hr, he's single-handedly the most efficient player in the game.

Quagsire.png