Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

090810200549.png

:twss:

so i hear bork resets at 8pm for me

25iaiv6.png

notice im wearin the lucky bandos boots

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Talking about bandos boots...

256twgh.png

[hide=Fur 'n' Seek Spoiler]So...after getting the whole wishlist....I found out the bonesack was actually a skeletal horror, controlling the old man's mind to make me get the bones...I had to kill that thing!

bi5l7c.png

After doing, unlocked a weekly event to kill it :P[/hide]

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Talking about bandos boots...

[hide=]256twgh.png[/hide]

teach me to win at life please?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Siggy1.gif

:thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

<3:

nice i like it :thumbup:

May i ask how do you make a siggy like that or not even neccesarily animated just a siggy?

Photoshop, GIMP, Paint if you're pro with it (like Zokot <3: ) and lots of practice.

Been toying with photoshop about a year and a half on and off, different things, school projects even. Can search for tutorials on how to be familiar with the type of program you used.

As for the animation, its a tool used in photoshop, involving making many frames, giving them a time speed to play, making the animation faster/slower and smoother essentially.

If you can get a hold on photoshop, then that would be best. GIMP is also another program, downloadable for free. Paint.net is another program too, harder to use in my opinion, but to each their own. Whichever program, if you choose to get one, will take time to get used to the different features, once you're familiar with it, you can make creations ;)

Quagsire.png

May i ask how do you make a siggy like that or not even neccesarily animated just a siggy?

Download GIMP (image editor, it's a bit lower quality than photoshop but free), read a few tutorials here, here and here, lurk The Gallery for a couple months, paying close attention to constructive criticism, and making awesome looking signatures should be as easy as making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ::'

Oh, and keep in mind that when you're making a signature you're still making a piece of art.

wl7w9j.png

dspear.png

:thumbup:

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Siggy1.gif

:thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

<3:

nice i like it :thumbup:

Photoshop, GIMP, Paint if you're pro with it (like Zokot <3: ) and lots of practice.

Been toying with photoshop about a year and a half on and off, different things, school projects even. Can search for tutorials on how to be familiar with the type of program you used.

As for the animation, its a tool used in photoshop, involving making many frames, giving them a time speed to play, making the animation faster/slower and smoother essentially.

If you can get a hold on photoshop, then that would be best. GIMP is also another program, downloadable for free. Paint.net is another program too, harder to use in my opinion, but to each their own. Whichever program, if you choose to get one, will take time to get used to the different features, once you're familiar with it, you can make creations ;)

Mmm.

When I said Paint I hope you didn't think Windows paint. lawl.

I use Paint.NET.

I've also used GIMP. Personally, I prefer Paint. But it's a personal choice.

My recommendations to you is to try them all out. GIMP and Paint both are free, and I believe Photoshop has a 30 day trial too. :thumbup:

Video of the latest quest:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Youtube muted my music AGAIN, so the full length video is behind this link:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Runescape_F ... _and_Boss/

I haven't posted here in a while, and I don't like falling into obscurity so heres some screen shots from the past week.

[hide=Levels]attack95.jpg

herblore47.jpg

slayer73.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Treasure Trail Rewards]tt1z.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3r.jpg[/hide]

Got my rune defender back and two more in the 10 minutes I had left.

[hide=]runedefender.jpg[/hide]

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg