October 5, 200917 yr Wow Den, huge amount of sceptres! :shock: When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.All skills 80+
October 5, 200917 yr Nice thieving levels Den! :D Thanks. :)Grats on 90 Woodcutting! Wow Den, huge amount of sceptres! :shock: Yeah, I havent gotten any before those I got while the forums were down so I was really happy.My streak was one a day for 3 days straight. ........::::: Rainy's YouTube Channel - Rainy's Twitter - Rainy's Facebook - Rainy's DeviantArt - Rainy's Tumblr - Rainy's Tip.It Profile :::::.........
October 5, 200917 yr Congratulations! Try using super sets though, you would have gotten it months earlier. :P When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.All skills 80+
October 5, 200917 yr Congratulations! Try using super sets though, you would have gotten it months earlier. :P Yeah, I usually do, but at that time I just had a few more Spectres to go before finishing the task. Quite disappointed that I only managed to reach 82 Slayer before hitting the 90 mark for melee though. Amazing how slow the Slayer Xp comes <_<
October 5, 200917 yr Tried some outfits: Which one do you think is best? (suggestions for additions/changes are welcome too) A Guide to Chinning in Ape atoll: up to 325kxp/h!
October 5, 200917 yr [hide]Tried some outfits: Which one do you think is best? [/hide]I like the Ranged Themed Spirit shield PvP Staff combo Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!
October 5, 200917 yr Chameleons take bloody ages to grow.... IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 CombatBandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots
October 5, 200917 yr Yes, maxed melee. :) Thats the third time you've posted that. :???: Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).
October 5, 200917 yr Tried some outfits: Which one do you think is best? [hide=Pictures][/hide] I'd probably go for the Master wand with the Ss. That's pretty hawt. May aswell repost this. RIP Michaelangelopolous
October 5, 200917 yr cool new forums some bugs and no profile pic :-? allowed yet but still cool got this earlier.
October 5, 200917 yr Two interesting things in a video interview with Jagex from YouTube. Video: ........::::: Rainy's YouTube Channel - Rainy's Twitter - Rainy's Facebook - Rainy's DeviantArt - Rainy's Tumblr - Rainy's Tip.It Profile :::::.........
October 5, 200917 yr how does this outfit look? :rolleyes: Id say switch the barrows gloves for Dragon Gauntlets, barrows gloves just dont match. ........::::: Rainy's YouTube Channel - Rainy's Twitter - Rainy's Facebook - Rainy's DeviantArt - Rainy's Tumblr - Rainy's Tip.It Profile :::::.........
October 5, 200917 yr She/He Lost this cape in F2p...Lawl Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens
October 5, 200917 yr http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w158/killerred005/99Strength-1.pnghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w158/killerred005/99strength2.png Yes, maxed melee. :) Thats the third time you've posted that. :???: I reposted it from the forum move.
October 5, 200917 yr Ding. Now I just need to wait for my Pineapples to grow, and I'll have all the levels for Back To My Roots. :thumbsup:
Create an account or sign in to comment