Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

am i the only one missing the point?

Larryr has been #1 rc for a long time, I think he quit like a year or two ago and no one passed him till now

more than 5 years

4e0Vn.png

am i the only one missing the point?

Larryr has been #1 rc for a long time, I think he quit like a year or two ago and no one passed him till now

more than 5 years

No-no. 3 years or so, impossible that he got 157M RC from March-September.

my bad on the 5 years figure, 4 years seems accurate enough though. I just remember that he was a RWT'er who ran a nature running business. This got him massive amounts of xp in a short period of time.

4e0Vn.png

On the Larryr -Odin thing, it really has been a massive amount of time between Larry getting that exp and anybody overtaking him, and he got it without the newer, faster rcing methods that Odin has to his advantage. And a claim to fame: Odin was in the old cw clan i was in ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

On the Larryr -Odin thing, it really has been a massive amount of time between Larry getting that exp and anybody overtaking him, and he got it without the newer, faster rcing methods that Odin has to his advantage. And a claim to fame: Odin was in the old cw clan i was in ::'

I thought he got most of his xp with runners at the nature altar. If my memory doesn't fail me, that's a lot quicker then the 50K xp/h at the XMI.

EDIT: Here is more info for anyone interested in Larryr: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=6270363#p6270363

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

yess but larryr rc'd through the time when runners were possible i believe ? that would probably make his rcing alot more faster than say using a grahhk method or probably even zmi

ascensionbysteelsamurai.png

Ascension FA manager