Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

:thumbup:

86slayer.png

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

666tasks.png

:wall: weird drops and cannon decayed without warning during task then i get maze random after my task is over and my yak randomly disappears with 10 p pots in it......

you might have the p pots in the next pack yak you summon, it has happened to me on a bandos trip before.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

20kcao9.png

anyone want to sell me the rest of the papaya i need :twss:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

666tasks.png

:wall: weird drops and cannon decayed without warning during task then i get maze random after my task is over and my yak randomly disappears with 10 p pots in it......

you might have the p pots in the next pack yak you summon, it has happened to me on a bandos trip before.

yep they were in the next one i summoned

Veil_Of_Maja.png

Redhween.png

Fml.

You put in the offer for min price and you got it, what are you complaining for? You knew what you were doing.

I don't keep up with the rare amrket, a\so I wouldn't know what buys min.

Keeping up with the market is as easy as checking the forums before you buy something on the GE. It's what you had to do before the GE.

And don't be upset. As long as there is inflation, I do not see a crash in the rares market. It's just a small bump in a long rising road. Get some junk ready to trade with it once the mask goes back up.

Stellactic.gif

Picture I took with Lilyuffie88 and my friends quest cape party, turned out beautiful.

lilyclaws.jpg

Damn, I wish I were friends with Lilyuffie88. I attended her 2376 party, but only because it was publicly advertised. She was one of my idols back in RSC, and I'm probably one of the few people who remember her "duel" with Gearshifter for 123 combat.

I met her a couple of days before that, I also went there. Her CC is always open to everyone and she is always in it when she is online ^^

Untitled-2-19.jpg

bGmskuB.gif

20kcao9.png

anyone want to sell me the rest of the papaya i need :twss:

Nice, have fun with those super energies :-o I hate making potions from herbs now that I've been spoiled with training with EXTREME potions.

If I could still spam scroll, I'd be happy to supply you papayas for 3m an hour. Then again, I'd still be training with recover specials and be 91 by now myself.

Managed to quickly grab 98 during half term. I will get 12m slayer xp then train other stuff while I wait for 90 herblore. Then finish off slayer with extreme potions at a later date!

98Slayer.png

98Slayermsg.png

What on EARTH is wrong with your screen??

Quagsire.png

99hp1.png

Thanks to those who came. Trimmed attack cape at 133 combat. Attack cape was hawt untrimmed, but ehh, +4 prayer and the trim is nice too.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

091101011219.png

good task

091101023939.png

then finaly :D:D:D:D

091101031845.png

091101031942.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

Managed to quickly grab 98 during half term. I will get 12m slayer xp then train other stuff while I wait for 90 herblore. Then finish off slayer with extreme potions at a later date!

[aIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bazzaminxer/98Slayer.png[/img]

[aIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bazzaminxer/98Slayermsg.png[/img]

What on EARTH is wrong with your screen??

I donno man. Hell its getting worse. :eek: I blame windows 7. :razz: I try to kill monsters but everything just swirling around everywhere. Makes it most difficult to maintain the fastest xp rates. *Drinks more alcohol*

(95 Range woot!)

95Range.png

:rolleyes: