Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

That and a LOVELY MUTE AGAIN!

Ty you [bleeping] stupid wbm's <_<

Don't break rules - you wont get muted.

Nonono, trust me. If you go into Lady H chat often, it's very likely you'll get reported for something that is taken WAY out of context.

Pret speaks the truth, beside, my appeal was accpeted, seeing as the evidence was only full of meme's :oops:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Iron Maiden <3

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

anyone see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bosFRk-b6Bk

It's older gameplay apparently.

this was sent to me by a buddy.

Yep, it was found by a guy on Tip.It and confirmed by MMG to be mechscape in febuary 2008.

Couldn't agree more Lord John, just to give you all a little background on the video, the video is extremely old, we created it for a Studio meeting back in February 2008 if I recall correctly, that means it even predates RuneScape HD!

The video was never designed for public viewing and as I said on the MSW Q&A we have fundamentally changed the game content and designs. Whilst the video may be a nice bit of eye candy for those of you eager to see the game, it would be a mistake to base your expectations of Stellar Dawn on anything you have seen in the video, actually I believe the video does the current game in development a disservice.

Cheers,

Mark

However, they have scrapped the old Mechscape and are reworking it into Stellar Dawn. When SD is released, it will play and look nothing like the game you see there.

Stellactic.gif

fridge.png

whoever stole your name should be shot.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

fridge.png

No. They should be shot, frozen, have their feet burned, get their extremities cut off one by one, get hit in the balls by a speeding truck, then shot again until death.

... Even though the original owner relinquished the name in the first place...

It wasn't yours anymore as soon as you pressed the submit button... :|

But SmellySocks > CosmeticPigs anyday. You kinda screwed yourself over there. :(

2dgucz6.png

grenspikes.jpg

That's what happens when someone has no junk.

Tyvm as soon as I bought those I put some antifires in the g.e because I cba hunting phoenix, and spent 27M on 98-99 just because I can't be bothered and herbs really expensive now + the fact I got 81-98 for around 50-60M! so I still saved :P

Expecting 99 Herb Saturday night latest! got 98 before but a college paper to write tommorow

fridge.png

No. They should be shot, frozen, have their feet burned, get their extremities cut off one by one, get hit in the balls by a speeding truck, then shot again until death.

... Even though the original owner relinquished the name in the first place...

It wasn't yours anymore as soon as you pressed the submit button... :|

But SmellySocks > CosmeticPigs anyday. You kinda screwed yourself over there. :(

I've submitted a bug report, and I'm chasing this error up on RSOF atm, nobody else owns the name it's still linked to me just I can't revert back.

Try joining my clan chat or adding me in game it'll still redirect to me, it's happening to many users I just hope it's fixed before it does expire in 6 days ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

091029175546.png

091029175641.png

091029181016.png

Got about 925K+ exp. in range. Leveled from 95-96 range there. Took me about 10-12 days =/, buy finally did it=).

My Zerker Pure:Crazed Pinoy

Attack: 92/99

Strength: 99/99

Defence: 45/45

Magic: 94/94

Range: 97/99

Cb Lvl: 103/106

Currently Training Range to 99=D

A rather productive day today, thanks to a guy who sold me 200 iron ore at an amazing price of 28k. :D

2nq4mds.jpg

33nxity.jpg

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention