Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Grats Bacon, sorry I couldn't make it D:

Anyway... finally got this. I got sick of tying for a +6 stew, and spent 45 minutes getting an extra level. Thanks again Pere for showing me how to one-click Summer Garden! :<3: I used the 200k xp on prayer and leveled that to 89, too.

ardyelite1.png

How do you One-click the Summer Garden?

plz explain 1 click, do u time it perfeclt so u click the middle and run past them all at a certain point?

a_final_name.png

Grats Bacon, sorry I couldn't make it D:

Anyway... finally got this. I got sick of tying for a +6 stew, and spent 45 minutes getting an extra level. Thanks again Pere for showing me how to one-click Summer Garden! :<3: I used the 200k xp on prayer and leveled that to 89, too.

[Ardy Elite Tasks Complete]

How do you One-click the Summer Garden?

plz explain 1 click, do u time it perfeclt so u click the middle and run past them all at a certain point?

You align the guardians so you can just click on the tree in the middle and your character will run through the entire maze. I might write a guide on it sometime. Once you get the hang of it you can get 130-150k xp/hour.

chrisa.png

How many snipe points do I get for this guy? :thumbsup:

Also...

abyssalminionget.png

Epic. Best part is I have an abyssal demon task now, so ima use it to confuse people :D

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

263ep6t.png

...What? 6th pair on kill #484. :blink: Guess it balances out slightly since I only play maybe two days a week, but wow. (Kind of balances out.. I know it still isn't fair ;x)

*runs away* (Oh, and about the inventory: I normally bring less brews than that and more food but I'm still experimenting with the right one. ;[)

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]