Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Yay! Green charms!

slice.jpg

I hope you picked up the ashes, they give epic herblaw exps

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

100mbankpic.png

After spending 1 hour finding the biggest value in my bank, and eating nearly a whole 250g of dark chocolate, we were stumped. Then we double-checked the emeralds, as I was short 800k from 100m Bank value, the emeralds were worth 3m. The dark chocolate was making the inside of my brain mushy, and so, 100m Bank Value. :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

So its penguin reset night and I'm all set up to help out with tour bus. It wasn't time yet so I decided to help trap and update the low wildy penguin. I have my chat turned on so people can message me for location and tour schedule.

But then this guy messages me with his hate message (whom I don't have added or have any known issue with). He is a star clan owner/leader and has a thread on the RSOF. I went onto the forum and said that it was a very immature thing he did and that I will be posting what he said (that is what the p-mod meant by threat). This guy is known on the Distraction and Diversion forum because of his flame/spam baiting and he has been warned many times by Jagex mod and other player mod; now he is doing it in-game too! I hope no one ever uses this idiot star chat.

So I got one question for s5451927. Now do you know what I'm talking about?

s5-1-1.jpg

s5-2.png

Sad, but like was said. What can you expect, its the RSOF. :P

So its penguin reset night and I’m all set up to help out with tour bus. It wasn’t time yet so I decided to help trap and update the low wildy penguin. I have my chat turned on so people can message me for location and tour schedule.

But then this guy messages me with his hate message (whom I don’t have added or have any known issue with). He is a star clan owner/leader and has a thread on the RSOF. I went onto the forum and said that it was a very immature thing he did and that I will be posting what he said (that is what the p-mod meant by threat). This guy is known on the Distraction and Diversion forum because of his flame/spam baiting and he has been warned many times by Jagex mod and other player mod; now he is doing it in-game too! I hope no one ever uses this idiot star chat.

So I got one question for s5451927. Now do you know what I’m talking about?

s5-1-1.jpg

s5-2.png

Funniest thing to do in this situation is to outsmart them by being idiot and taking everything literally. For example, you could have made fun of his spelling "your a loser". This method works with 95% chance of you prevailing, since the insulter usually is immature kid. Meaning that he is less likely to outsmart you.

Works every time for me :D

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Just a minute before from Desert Strykewyrms:

thanks.png

E: And to think I sold a dragon shield for 9mil a few years back :D

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

92slay.png

Halfway. :razz:

gratz ^^

go go 93! =D

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

got the splitch

screenshot18a.png

No, stop posting these damn pictures. To prevent people from making quote trains of wrong answers to be funny, the glitch is the arcane is going through the wielders body.

patr1ckotg1.png

So its penguin reset night and Im all set up to help out with tour bus. It wasnt time yet so I decided to help trap and update the low wildy penguin. I have my chat turned on so people can message me for location and tour schedule.

But then this guy messages me with his hate message (whom I dont have added or have any known issue with). He is a star clan owner/leader and has a thread on the RSOF. I went onto the forum and said that it was a very immature thing he did and that I will be posting what he said (that is what the p-mod meant by threat). This guy is known on the Distraction and Diversion forum because of his flame/spam baiting and he has been warned many times by Jagex mod and other player mod; now he is doing it in-game too! I hope no one ever uses this idiot star chat.

So I got one question for s5451927. Now do you know what Im talking about?

s5-1-1.jpg

s5-2.png

Funniest thing to do in this situation is to outsmart them by being idiot and taking everything literally. For example, you could have made fun of his spelling "your a loser". This method works with 95% chance of you prevailing, since the insulter usually is immature kid. Meaning that he is less likely to outsmart you.

Works every time for me :D

Alternatively, you could just reply with, "haha"

77yLQy8.png

85 slayer 5 more :D

100402044856.png

95 hitpoints ... so long to level up

100404160242.png

97 str and 126 cb

100406172117.png

funny with str since i started 92 2 weeks ago and now im 97 while doing slayer thats so fast.. lol

2 more!

OWNER OF QUEST CAPE

GEORGE ST-PIERRE FTW

GSPFTW.png

I just appealed a mute that I never got, and since I never got muted, I treated it as a joke. They accepted the appeal. This is what I wrote.

"Dobby has got a sock, Master threw it, and Dobby caught it, and Dobby -- Dobby is free."

Guess what movie its from and what part and you get pointz.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I just appealed a mute that I never got, and since I never got muted, I treated it as a joke. They accepted the appeal. This is what I wrote.

"Dobby has got a sock, Master threw it, and Dobby caught it, and Dobby -- Dobby is free."

Harry Potter! :smile: Not sure which one though... The Chamber of Secrets?

It's from a book, not a movie.

Harry Potter! :smile: Not sure which one though... The Chamber of Secrets?

Well I saw it in Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets. I hate reading.

RuniteStuff.png

86 herblore pleaseeeee. Took about 2 days to mine dat

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1