Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

That isnt Maz. He never got a divine, he got an elysian.

Thats a picture of somebody else.

The guy killed the other person at the same time in the vid, and he got ALL his stuff back, and didn't die inthat 2nd picture, maz is pointing out that he's REALLY lucky to not have lost divine.

Quagsire.png

That isnt Maz. He never got a divine, he got an elysian.

Thats a picture of somebody else.

The guy killed the other person at the same time in the vid, and he got ALL his stuff back, and didn't die inthat 2nd picture, maz is pointing out that he's REALLY lucky to not have lost divine.

Oh I didn't even notice it wasn't him I was too busy thinking how much it would suck to get a divine drop and lose it a couple hours later. (did that with visage drop and it sucked)

Lol we're timed :XD:

I did most of While Guthix Sleeps quest and finished it! :D I loved the final battle... my iron titan almost pwned the balance elemental alone and i did not eat :XD:

ah well, 4m from the lump :)

whileguthixsleeps.png

And the experience of course goes to herblore! Look at xp left on 84 herblore picture. its like crazy :twss:

herblore84.png

herblore85.png

85 herblore was the 100th level up i got after 99 mage :thumbsup:

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

did quests last night got 71 kills so far nothing but junk >.> oh when it says only like 1 or 3 kills that's because i log out mid trip to anti-aggro the demons when i got like 2 or 3 on me.

35n7lkw.png

any ideas on how many kills till first claws ruff estimate? oh factor in i have bad luck :P

did quests last night got 71 kills so far nothing but junk >.> oh when it says only like 1 or 3 kills that's because i log out mid trip to anti-aggro the demons when i got like 2 or 3 on me.

35n7lkw.png

any ideas on how many kills till first claws ruff estimate? oh factor in i have bad luck :P

I got shard and claws in about a total of 100 kills and now I'm on about a 500 kill dry streak lol. It's hard to say an estimate until you get claws because it's impossible to know what kill you get them on before you get them but I've heard like a 1:350 drop rate or something like that idk I here all kinds of drop rates never sure which one is accurate.

well im done with tmd.... forever... a random dc and it wasent a normal dc... it was where i couldnt click but i got to sit and watch myself slowly die.... wtf is that then after i die it says lost connection. good fight full void mele and range helm and d boots and b ring... and everything els.

Friend of mine (some may know him : "If Only") just got his 2nd Ely Sigil Ffa... he has 2 elys now and got both for free. *jealous*

Check his A-Log if ya want :P

His first was LS...

Quagsire.png

Friend of mine (some may know him : "If Only") just got his 2nd Ely Sigil Ffa... he has 2 elys now and got both for free. *jealous*

Check his A-Log if ya want :P

His first was LS...

cheater.png

^Very nice!^ :thumbup:

They don't make familiars as smart as they used to lol............

b3kegm.jpg

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Half Way there! From 85 - 92 was all from slayer.

Chinning Nech's

Cannoning Certain Tasks ( Stopping untill c-balls fall back to 250-290 gp each )

Crossbowing Abby Spectre

2eakmjr.jpg

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Was watching Pkers like i do when i cbb to do nowt else. and Saw a guy Tag Teaming, Being venged and healed by 2 of his friends.

Then when i asked why he has to have all these people help him, as well as him run to bank to re-stock mid fight he replys

1z3uiol.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Wow, gf all those leachers who spend hours killing minions for drops. Solo Bcp from Grimspike, was not expecting this at all. Decent trip, i'd say.

100406220457.png

The proof it was from minon:

bcp.png

Thanks Bacon for the inspiration :P

Hey nice double post!!

Grats on the drop, i've still never gotten a drop off a minion.. Graardor only :blink:

You got a bcp in our ls trip one itme from a mini

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?