Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

779d3.png

Starting mh tab. Goal is 500m.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Why the heck do you guys post the A logs aswell?(sure sure there are people that post fake pics and such but still).In most cases you received the drop,rather than fake it, so I see no reason to post the logs aswell.

The same reason why you care what people wear when monster hunting?

Why the heck do you guys post the A logs aswell?(sure sure there are people that post fake pics and such but still).In most cases you received the drop,rather than fake it, so I see no reason to post the logs aswell.

Because people are sceptical by nature. Not to mention the fact that because my post count is really low people are more likely to assume that it's fake.

I'm sorry if it annoys you but in my eyes it's not half as annoying as all the 'Spot the glitch' pictures and all the 'witty' answers that follow.

dchain.png

dchain2.png

I just got this, wasn't expecting this at all. I'm quite happy :smile:

ugh i hate you.... 98 hours? im well into 250+ hours and im 99 slayer. I have yet to see a dragon chain -.-

[Dragon Chainbody drop]

I just got this, wasn't expecting this at all. I'm quite happy :smile:

ugh i hate you.... 98 hours? im well into 250+ hours and im 99 slayer. I have yet to see a dragon chain -.-

*cough* 99 Slayer in 250 HOURS? ;) I think you mean days :unsure::x

Edited by laura0077

Quagsire.png

23m2593.png

Jagex is [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed, k?

Welcome to Tip.it. :twss:

Lol. Thanks. I only posted here because G said he was going to post all those letters here. I decided I'd throw in my own personal 1 letter who was banned. Jagex gave every other 1 letter a second chance when it was permanetly banned except for mine. J was banned for "Bug abuse" in 2005 with no evidence. (Nothing actually happened, btw, which is why they are mentally challenged).

After posting on the forums, they completely dodged my questions.

Now some kid has my name as a display. It's ridiculous.

e: another funny thing- they said they have proof I was on my account, yet they don't have proof "i" is mine? (J and I were last logged on around the same time, ip check should be easy.)

Sounds like Jagex needs to get their facts straight.

Beat me to it:

DragonChainRalphWiggum.png

I lend you SGS, bring Veng Other and Special Transfer, and you get the Chain =p

"That'll teach you to be generous!"

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

What did you do.. :shame:

Happens to me to, my minimap glitches, then it goes all white, then whenever I try moving I get intense lag, then I get whitescreened.

Quagsire.png