Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

glitchd.png

Spot the glitch

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

So I was thinking about going for 99 con after 99 thieving. I was kind of thinking this house format, (btw normal garden=Menagerie)

[hide=House Format]House.png[/hide]

You cant make that one. There's a room above a garden.

I was just wondering, why leave so many rooms out and have 2 kitchens etc?

This is the house plan I'm going to use:

[hide=House plan]houseplanfinal.jpg[/hide]

Is not being able to have a room on top of a garden a recent update? Cause my house has one, lol. When you walk through it the top of the tree sticks out of the floor :P

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Kinda panicked when I got it instant minimum... But I kinda like it with my outfit. I'm gonna keep it. :D

62982427.jpg

Chill out , they no longer buy 1m over min , im guessing you could sell for medium atm and make a quick buck :)

s652yx.jpg

Kinda panicked when I got it instant minimum... But I kinda like it with my outfit. I'm gonna keep it. :D

62982427.jpg

Chill out , they no longer buy 1m over min , im guessing you could sell for medium atm and make a quick buck :)

There are times after an update where people just panic the hell out, sometimes for hours. After the panic, things go back to normal prices. This only works with semi expensive items, like spectral, arcane, ags and sgs. Buy at min on the panic, and sell when things stabilize during the day.

Edit: Also works the other way around. People put in buy offers for max, only to realize that it was a panic buy that lasted maybe a couple hours at maximum,

guido_49.png

Oh the memories that just came flooding back to me. Haven't seen that kind of picture in quite awhile... Oh, and only level 21 wildy? lol :P

Just thought that I would point out the obvious where the purple rings (if you notice) are in front of the zombie. That's what I miss about old graphics. The perspectives and angles. Of course that's caused by the angle, but still...

If I can recall correctly, I believe I was up there grabbing a plank for my friend who needed help for dragon slayer, because he would pay me to do it and I desperately wanted a rune scimitar ALONG with my 2h. Yeesh, the struggles this game used to have us doing just for what we wanted...

The_marauder.png

Playing since late '04. Yes, I DO screw around a lot.

Formerly The Maruder1 -- I finally got the name I've always wanted :)

10m "pk" FTW.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

So I gave Levon, 25 wergali pots for a trick. Well worth it.

loltrick-1.png

Ty

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Vulcren: I don't get dry trips. There's been a drop each trip for the past 6 I've done.

I was pretty sure it would be a dry trip. Maybe 5 kills before we left...

[hide]100409171048.png[/hide]

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting