Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

huhgw.png

Havent played in forever, this anything special?

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

100411023200a.png

yeahhhhhhh a lot more pics from the night could be posted

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I have found the rare Living Rock Patriarch!

2s7c3t1.jpg

I'm not letting him off so easy.

108h2rp.jpg

The loot.

ip3zap.jpg

Profit.

xtzd1.png

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

My first video with commentary (It contains some naughty language near the end, btw).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5A6Q5ht9Q8

Is that not umm using macros? witch is against the rules? correct me if i'm wrong. im not trying to be a wannabe mod just saying for your own sake.

Nope, I didn't use any macros. I am using the Logitech G500 mouse (There was a big thread about it last week) but I'm not using the macro option on it.

Leman.png

Nope, I didn't use any macros. I am using the Logitech G500 mouse (There was a big thread about it last week) but I'm not using the macro option on it.

ok i was just curious on how all that worked happy runecrafting? if i ever get bored ill try your method.

That happened to me one time

I was at gwd with this nub duoing he didnt even have a helm he used an afro ;-;

Then he said his mom got him kfc and he told me to solo till he got back

I died with like 9m

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

-Dieing to jad-

Trying again. I will get this damn cape.

I knew I could do it. And in welfare gear + borrowed fury ran out before jad :)

jaddowned.jpg

firecapej.jpg

Massive Gratz!!!!

I know how great it feels to get your first cape, took me 14(!) tries!

Gratz again

(next time use curses)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Lol. So it had to happen sometime....

Duo FFA w/ Red Eyed.. He left for KOOLAID...

100411082215a.png

Nobody blessed, 20m gone. Owell.

isnt it possible to get back to your grave there even when its not blessed. i saw a video of a guy doing that

100411082215a.png

isnt it possible to get back to your grave there even when its not blessed. i saw a video of a guy doing that

Didn't have a hammer or zammy item(at the time, zam spear was lent) to get back with. Trying woulda been pointless.

Quagsire.png

100411082215a.png

yes but its very very very very hard..... and if you didnt notice the video skiped at parts.. he had 2 friends cheat *chough!* errrr *help* him. 1. by trading him the required items from his spawn point and 2. having a friend hide there for bless incase he failed. Staged video is staged -.-

100411082215a.png

yes but its very very very very hard..... and if you didnt notice the video skiped at parts.. he had 2 friends cheat *chough!* errrr *help* him. 1. by trading him the required items from his spawn point and 2. having a friend hide there for bless incase he failed. Staged video is staged -.-

Why would he have someone there to bless a grave that only had a hammer in it? (that wasn't even picked up)

Rediculous conspiracy is rediculous.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

100411082215a.png

Why would he have someone there to bless a grave that only had a hammer in it? (that wasn't even picked up)

For the sake of not failing on vid.

Quagsire.png

For the sake of not failing on vid.

But we'd have seen that his grave got blessed in the chatbox and timmer so he would have known it was blessed. So his fail would have been obvious.

Also, what did you mean by having a friend trade him the required items at start, we see him keep them on death and withdraw them from the bank,

Schmuall.png

well gf 300 mill i hope this is all worth it in the long run

1zmdwtv.png

currently trying to buy 1k torstol, damn merchers and if im wronge damn 5k other people trying to herb like me >.>

157 mill in d bones for 138 combat and 96 pray.... wtf

a event trailer i made for next weeks TET event muah :D currently trying to recruit as many as possible not only from tip.it so realy hope to see you there :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYpDPkk9nU

o and grats demo>! :D way to go slay!

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile