Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Gratz on prayer, its worth it.

GJ bacon. You going for cr or cls?

Still haven't decided.. I'm thinking CLS though. 75/25 CLS/C Rapier

You boss a lot (or used to) So I'd lean more towards LS for you as well.

I'd definitely pick CLS for Bandosing again, but I keep hearing how the rapier is so amazing.. Don't know for what though.

I wouldnt put down a rapier for Bandos, before you tried ti. People already used whip in stead of godsword before. Rapier is just a buffed whip, so I can't see it being much worse, if not better, than the longsword.

EDIT: Posted messed up idk.

EDIT2: @Bedman, while Rapier is a buffed up whip, CLS is godsword stats with near whip speed AND one handed opposed to the godsword.

Quagsire.png

Gratz on prayer, its worth it.

GJ bacon. You going for cr or cls?

Still haven't decided.. I'm thinking CLS though. 75/25 CLS/C Rapier

You boss a lot (or used to) So I'd lean more towards LS for you as well.

I'd definitely pick CLS for Bandosing again, but I keep hearing how the rapier is so amazing.. Don't know for what though.

I wouldnt put down a rapier for Bandos, before you tried ti. People already used whip in stead of godsword before. Rapier is just a buffed whip, so I can't see it being much worse, if not better, than the longsword.

according to rs wiki graardor is weakest to slash

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

100625102451.png

Was bored so took some spare needles/minds and other junk i didnt want.

Some people where mad for coming all that way for some reason

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

100625102451.png

why did you drop those needles they could be worth jagex could make them 150k each by next week!

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

why did you drop those needles they could be worth jagex could make them 150k each by next week!

Viral have I ever told you how much I love you? <3:

Quagsire.png

Not as good as 99 slayer but finally! This is a great level for me to have <3. Got the last 25k xp using a Dragonkin Lamp that Mdeoxys kindly assisted me with :).

83slay.png

83slaylvluppage.png

<3

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Since when did they implement this?

de6vyq.png

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Spot the fail...

100625210653.png

The fire bolt heading directly for the dragons rectum? I dunno, there are loads of fails here :blink:

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

firesurge.png

Falcon punch? :P

The fire bolt heading directly for the dragons rectum? I dunno, there are loads of fails here :blink:

Well, the only fail I can see is the person maging with an untrimmed Fletching cape, desert robes (lol) and neitiznot helm. And maybe my low HP, but I had Rapid Heal on so it was recovering :P