Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bam! Had a good day today. My friend and I were planning on going to gwd just wasn't sure which one and he said sara. I said I didn't really want to but I went anyways. Good call.

sss.png

sss2.png

Overall made 4.5m. I know its not a hilt but since all I've ever had from sara gwd (before this) is 2 ss splits and alot of gs shards this is pretty damn good. Also my bank value has gone from about 80m-98m in the last 2 days (no it's not because of climbing boots I only have 6).

BTW I'm proud of myself I remember to save the pictures as png.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Gratz on prayer, its worth it.

GJ bacon. You going for cr or cls?

Still haven't decided.. I'm thinking CLS though. 75/25 CLS/C Rapier

You boss a lot (or used to) So I'd lean more towards LS for you as well.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

screenshot20100624at538.png

Spot the glitch and you win a cookie.

The random blue arrow in the middle of the wall? Oh and the minimap, that too.

You win a cookie, but the blue arrow was my way-point.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I'd definitely pick CLS for Bandosing again, but I keep hearing how the rapier is so amazing.. Don't know for what though.

Quagsire.png

I'd definitely pick CLS for Bandosing again, but I keep hearing how the rapier is so amazing.. Don't know for what though.

I got the rapier and its great for slayer. Also pretty damn beast at bosses. I'm all 98 melees with extremes, and I used void, c rapier, and extremes to crash a lvl 138 with whip+divine+overloads at bandos. After about 5 kills he got pissed and left. Then I went to KBD and crashed a ls group of 4 lvl 130s using zammy spears and claws for specs. I got around 3/4ths of the kills. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

This is what I get for logging into World 66 Falador. I was doing a farming run, go to Fally square, and find I've been muted for no reason whatsoever.

unfairmuteq.jpg

After 8 years of playing the game with no mutes or bans this is what I get for being an honest and polite player. Thanks Jagex, you really made my day. Not only did I do nothing wrong but you ruined the economy and now I'm quitting because of this unfair mute. Why should everyone be muted for just being in a world? I did not spam @@@@@@@@ruinedscape or anything. This is so wrong and they have really done themselves a disservice by muting anyone and everyone they see at Falador W66. Goodbye. I will now cancel my membership and that be the end of Triquos.

A sad day for Runescape.

2vuhgcn.png

This is what I get for logging into World 66 Falador. I was doing a farming run, go to Fally square, and find I've been muted for no reason whatsoever.

unfairmuteq.jpg

After 8 years of playing the game with no mutes or bans this is what I get for being an honest and polite player. Thanks Jagex, you really made my day. Not only did I do nothing wrong but you ruined the economy and now I'm quitting because of this unfair mute. Why should everyone be muted for just being in a world? I did not spam @@@@@@@@ruinedscape or anything. This is so wrong and they have really done themselves a disservice by muting anyone and everyone they see at Falador W66. Goodbye. I will now cancel my membership and that be the end of Triquos.

A sad day for Runescape.

blame the reporthappy wbm's im sure were running around.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

unfairmuteq.jpg

A sad day for Runescape.

I wouldnt worry dude- things like this happen all the time. It will clear itself up in time.

Anywhoozle- I'll meet you halfway. Now I understand what Grinding truly means. Here i come 99 def!!

Def-92.jpg

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

unfairmuteq.jpg

A sad day for Runescape.

If you truely didn't say anything, then you should be unmuted with a day or two.

Just think about it, there's hundreds of people everywhere spamming, a Pmod in the area right clicks a spammer, sees your name, and reports you by mistake. Can you really blame them for it? The people at Jagex will be able to see in the report history if you said anything or not, if they don't see anything, they should unmute you.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

unfairmuteq.jpg

A sad day for Runescape.

Jamflex can be pretty stupid sometimes. A friend of mine was banned TWICE for macroing, when he never macroed in his life. After his second ban, he quit the game because he was fed up with Jagex's [cabbage]. As a fellow Nightwish and Within Temptation fan (symphonic metal FTW!!!), I'm sorry to see you go.

td2sig.jpg

That's 91 corp drops for me today, if I counted right. There may be a few too many mystic robes in there... I didn't sell those last night.

daydrops1.png

Now for some LSP math. Yesterday, I miss spectral. 8-way, 64m min/7 = 9m. LSP Count = 9m.

Then I miss ely. 450m min, 6 way. +90m LSP. LSP Count = 99m.

I sleep. LSP drops by 10%. LSP Count = 89m.

Today, I spend the day getting about 1/3 of the drops in a 6-man. High lsp really isn't as great as you'd expect. If I get 1/3 and account for around 20m, assume the other 2/3 are worth 40m. Nothing spectacular is dropped. The other 40m, 6-way = +8m LSP. I lose 20m LSP. LSP Count = 67m.

Now I'm going to bed and it will drop by 10%. Tomorrow's LSP = 60m. Still not bad.

lalalasig2.png