Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Which is why Jagex is so obviously going to rollback. They wouldn't let somebody go from 75m worth of climbing boots to 27B worth of them just from an update.

Wrong. Mod Mark said in his chat they wont do a rollback. had 780 boots so free money for me.

Friend has 1.3K...

7ssii.png

Now 96-99 range, should be easy to chin :P

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Which is why Jagex is so obviously going to rollback. They wouldn't let somebody go from 75m worth of climbing boots to 27B worth of them just from an update.

Wrong. Mod Mark said in his chat they wont do a rollback. had 780 boots so free money for me.

Friend has 1.3K...

Now 96-99 range, should be easy to chin :P

Heard people with a significant enough amount of boots to influence the economy we receiving bans. Had 1k boots...

Can anybody confirm?

Quagsire.png

Heard people with a significant enough amount of boots to influence the economy we receiving bans. Had 1k boots...

Can anybody confirm?

Just people panicing. If they did try to ban they would lose a lot of people. Mod Mark already confirmed anyways that bannings are unreasonable due to it not being a glitch/bug.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Can anybody confirm?

Just people panicing. If they did try to ban they would lose a lot of people. Mod Mark already confirmed anyways that bannings are unreasonable due to it not being a glitch/bug.

GF Potential 45m profit...I dropped mine :l

Quagsire.png

Can anybody confirm?

Rofl dropped after you saw update? now mod mmg has confirmed btw :P

ah well still 32m for me :thumbsup:

Also my ags/bandos should rise a good ammount

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

Can anybody confirm?

Oh crap.

i'm quite annoyed that I had only 3 sitting in my bank but THAT took most of it away

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

Btw-For all the people confused about climbers as talkigna bout above heres the thread.

Hi all,

We have recently made some changes to the price of climbing boots in the game, and changed the objects gained at the end of the Death Plateau quest to reflect these changes.

The recent change to the climbing boots was necessary to make: they werent designed well and did not fit in with the high standards we have regarding our equipment and prices. There are always thousands of accounts trying to buy these boots on the GE and very few trying to sell them, because they had low shop prices and complications to obtain in the first place. Rather than nerf the boots or force players to buy other boots, we decided to raise the market price of the boots to reflect the price that players were actually paying in player-to-player trades. They also reflect the market price of other strength-boosting equipment.

We do not intend to rollback this change.

We researched this solution thoroughly before making the change. We knew that a few accounts would gain millions of gold from these changes. A tiny number of accounts had over 1000 of these boots, and have made a lot of cash in a very short period of time. Realistically, these accounts have always had the potential to make that sort of cash from the boots (based on what we know players were trading for outside of the GE), we have just made it easier for them to do so.

We made the call to allow everyone to benefit from this change, rather than for people to suffer from it as a nerf would have done. I am sorry if you feel you have suffered because you didnt own any, but this is a short-term issue and is truly not as extreme as some individuals are making out.

mod_mark

RS Lead Designer

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

Can anybody confirm?

Rofl dropped after you saw update? now mod mmg has confirmed btw :P

ah well still 32m for me :thumbsup:

Also my ags/bandos should rise a good ammount

If anything I'd think this would cause high priced items to fall seeing as they're much easier to get with the skyrocketing amount of people being able to afford them.

Quagsire.png

Used to have 100, now I had like19. Meh free 850k is still very nice.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I just completed a dungeon level, and look at my chat box...

2n069om.jpg

Why does it say I "smuggled item into Daemonheim"? I went in with just a ring of kinship as always, what does it mean?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I just completed a dungeon level, and look at my chat box...

2n069om.jpg

Why does it say I "smuggled item into Daemonheim"? I went in with just a ring of kinship as always, what does it mean?

obviously they mistook your for bruno

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Think it has to do with the bloods.Try destroying them, before you go in the next dungeon.

No, It has to do with the items you had in the previous dungeon. Say you had food leftover from finishing the dungeon before it; those are the "smuggled" items. It just takes them away.

Quagsire.png

Very nice! I've never gotten over 150 or so, and I'm maxed QPs. Does world population affect how quickly streams change?

Not as far as i'm aware, but I think I got lucky, only hit the green streams two or three times and the blue ones were fairly un-interrupted. 300/305 QP

2v8sgvs.png

If anything I'd think this would cause high priced items to fall seeing as they're much easier to get with the skyrocketing amount of people being able to afford them.

If there are 15 godswords in the grand exchange, 15 people want them. 10 buy them, the 5 that didnt get one will keep offers in for max untill they get one.

Since these people have such a high quantity of money, they can keep offering max everytime the price rises untill they get their godsword.

Now if the boots were being sold to a shop and the shop gave back godswords for the boots, godswords would sink in price, but that isnt the case here.