Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You're a [bleep]. People like you ruin this game.

He's the kind of person I want to punch in the face. Repeatedly.

Everyone loved the first video, now everyone is yelling at him? :blink:

Actually, if I recall, a lot of people hated it. Pretty much the same people like this one. I hated the last one. Being a complete troll/jerk/whatever isn't funny.

Paragon.png

Actually, if I recall, a lot of people hated it. Pretty much the same people like this one. I hated the last one. Being a complete troll/jerk/whatever isn't funny.

I don't remember *anyone* hating on the first video, now everyone is all butt-hurt about lol.

Sumondskull6.png

I don't remember *anyone* hating on the first video, now everyone is all butt-hurt about lol.

I didnt like the first one and I dont like this one any better.

[spoiler=Quote]

Runescape - Seriouss Business

Unspam:

6425220.png

Now i just need someone to make me a prom spear :-k

Sephy.png

18xpleft.png

:D getting 99 on my birthday

Grats but where is this?

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

18xpleft.png

Grats but where is this?

Looks like that place used in the Christmas event quest a few years back, can't remember the name though.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Every one loved the first, and every loved the second outside of tip.it forums. Look at the youtube comments, 60+ comments saying how great the video is in under 2 days (only 1 negative comment). People have to know that i honestly hop to a world, be annoying to some one for 30 seconds and then i hop to the next world. It's just 30 seconds.

dgers.png

Started DGing with pros. 35-40 minute larges are considered slow; most of the time we're within the 30 minute range.

Both are frontpagers, I think Fred is #2 right now

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

18xpleft.png

Grats but where is this?

Looks like that place used in the Christmas event quest a few years back, can't remember the name though.

Yeah it was the myth of the white lands area.

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

dgers.png

Started DGing with pros. 35-40 minute larges are considered slow; most of the time we're within the 30 minute range.

Both are frontpagers, I think Fred is #2 right now

Neo's a friend of mine \:D/ And yeah, his teams are pro.

td2sig.jpg

Every one loved the first, and every loved the second outside of tip.it forums. Look at the youtube comments, 60+ comments saying how great the video is in under 2 days (only 1 negative comment). People have to know that i honestly hop to a world, be annoying to some one for 30 seconds and then i hop to the next world. It's just 30 seconds.

So I and a lot of other aren't part of the so called "everyone"? I really disrespect the attitude of the maker of this video. As I play RuneScape as a passtime in which I put a lot of time, I don't want to get offended by people who are just doing such things as Monnik to annoy me, or even lose stuff.

Also, as someone already said, behind every character is a real person with real feelings. Would you love it to be the point of laughter because someone is offending you, on purpose? I wouldn't.

So I and a lot of other aren't part of the so called "everyone"? I really disrespect the attitude of the maker of this video. As I play RuneScape as a passtime in which I put a lot of time, I don't want to get offended by people who are just doing such things as Monnik to annoy me, or even lose stuff.

Also, as someone already said, behind every character is a real person with real feelings. Would you love it to be the point of laughter because someone is offending you, on purpose? I wouldn't.

Don't bother trying to convince the dude he's wrong. He thinks that because a bunch of youtubers, a community almost as full of immature trolls as /b/, liked his video it doesn't make him an [wagon] or that it somehow justifies his actions.

td2sig.jpg

[hide]

[/hide]

This post is so correct. People asked how I would like it if someone tele-other'd me at Bandos for example, and I replied that I would take the TWO CLICKS TO TURN OFF AID. NOT HARD. If he did that to me at chinning I'd put my greegree on and hop worlds, takes UNDER A MINUTE. You have people running by you all the time while you're chinning, and now that someone vids it it's terribly wrong.

tl;dr you're all too damn lazy.

C(21)H(30)O(2)