Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I have to admit i never thought botting there was as large of a problem. It definitely wasn't last time I was there about 10 months ago. Something urgently needs doing about it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I have to admit i never thought botting there was as large of a problem. It definitely wasn't last time I was there about 10 months ago. Something urgently needs doing about it.

Same with Chincompa's Can't even train my hunting anymore..

Calm_Koala.png

Is this same issue as before with chinese companys having these bots sell stuff for money or whatever? I don't see how... so if not, what the hell are all the botters doing here now without free trade? I have high doubts that they are just normal people like us that, coincidently, are all botting.

I just thought I'd post my bank. If you're wondering it's worth ~110-115m and I'm still trying to get money back from getting 92 prayer. Kinda hard though since I can't pk and my solo luck sucks. :P

[spoiler=My bank.]bank3.png

The picture is kinda crap... looked alot better when I was changing it in paint.... Oh well.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Is this same issue as before with chinese companys having these bots sell stuff for money or whatever? I don't see how... so if not, what the hell are all the botters doing here now without free trade? I have high doubts that they are just normal people like us that, coincidently, are all botting.

If you think RWT is dead, go check out a few of the famous "cheat" websites. Its still quite easy to RWT, and always will be as long as there is any form of free trade.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

The way bots is that they click to a certain color, aka (RBG) combinations like (x,x,x) makes out the green color of green dragons hides which is about the same to green dragons which is about the same about nature symbols on the rune. The other way is through clicking ID's, though this would mean they are designed to pick up nature runes and such. To back this up, there is also the true/false option, if hover the mouse over the nature rune and if it says "Take Nature Rune" then the script says

X=True, and proceeds with picking up the nature rune as they cannot. These bots are failed, because the scripter did not place fail-safes... must also be a free source script too to have so many working at the same time, for all we know, all bots in the same work can be ran by the same person and etc.

Trolling them is fun though

To be honest, I think Jagex could solve the botting at green dragons problem if they put some moss or mossy rocks in the same room, with the same color area as the drops.

It would make it more detectable if the person keeps clicking a very specific spot on the rock. :)

Or some kind of magical green orbs that float around perhaps? :P

I'm loving these annoying demon episodes, but what I'm loving even more are the people here who get so offended by it, this is just the response we want to see rofl :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is a game, not a chore nor an alternate life. If this were to happen to me I'd laugh a lot and either move along to a different world if I was desperate for xp, or come back to it another time. It's people like this who bring spice into the game and change it's repetitiveness.

Thumbs up annoying demon, can't wait for ep 3.

"Dude plz ... dont do it"

"K."

"Lol jk im doing it"

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

The way bots is that they click to a certain color, aka (RBG) combinations like (x,x,x) makes out the green color of green dragons hides which is about the same to green dragons which is about the same about nature symbols on the rune. The other way is through clicking ID's, though this would mean they are designed to pick up nature runes and such. To back this up, there is also the true/false option, if hover the mouse over the nature rune and if it says "Take Nature Rune" then the script says

X=True, and proceeds with picking up the nature rune as they cannot. These bots are failed, because the scripter did not place fail-safes... must also be a free source script too to have so many working at the same time, for all we know, all bots in the same work can be ran by the same person and etc.

Trolling them is fun though

Those bots are all free.

@Elc, ye because being annoying on purpose is SOOO cool.

Doing things which can be considered "mean" such as crashing is one thing; often there is no other option. Being a [bleep] just to be a [bleep] is another matter all together. Remind me to try and get you killed the next time I see you at a boss or in PvP.

@Zokot, that would do nothing outside the short run. There are numerous ways to get around that.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

To be honest, I think Jagex could solve the botting at green dragons problem if they put some moss or mossy rocks in the same room, with the same color area as the drops.

It would make it more detectable if the person keeps clicking a very specific spot on the rock. :)

Or some kind of magical green orbs that float around perhaps? :P

its not 2007, bots don't work on colors.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If there are so many bots killing green dragons, why aren't dragon bones dropping in price?

Because a crapload of people still want a higher prayer level and the supply can't keep up. 70 (where the average player stopped before the curses update) to 95 (turmoil) is 30k+ dbones, and that's just for one player...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

@Stone

Annoying people with severe trolling is epic. Too many serious people in life, need to realize it's just a game and to have a laugh once in a while instead of continuing with your severe grinding. Just because their training is halted in the expense of a laugh, no need to flame the video when it has made so many more people laugh.

Just like the Duriel era, sure he coulda been nice and reported the glitch, sparing everyone their lives - not annoying people. But at the end of the day it was a landmark occasion that will be remembered forever, i'd happily sacrifice the pixels for the welcomed sight of something new happening in RS - and in this case, something epic.

Makes me want to go do some of my own trolling :thumbsup:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

So I went to go and report some bots @ green dragons for lulz.

Teled back to edge after a bunch of reports and killed an imp I saw while telling my friend about how many bots there were at drags, and the imp dropped this..

10-07-14184904.png

How nice is Karma?

@Stone

Annoying people with severe trolling is epic. Too many serious people in life, need to realize it's just a game and to have a laugh once in a while instead of continuing with your severe grinding. Just because their training is halted in the expense of a laugh, no need to flame the video when it has made so many more people laugh.

Just like the Duriel era, sure he coulda been nice and reported the glitch, sparing everyone their lives - not annoying people. But at the end of the day it was a landmark occasion that will be remembered forever, i'd happily sacrifice the pixels for the welcomed sight of something new happening in RS - and in this case, something epic.

I don't go around egging peoples houses either. Its not "serious", not really damaging, but its annoying and shows that you get your enjoyment off being an [wagon]. Sure, RS is virtual, but that doesn't mean you can go around being a [bleep].

Stonewall337.png

@Stone

I don't go around egging peoples houses either. Its not "serious", not really damaging, but its annoying and shows that you get your enjoyment off being an [wagon]. Sure, RS is virtual, but that doesn't mean you can go around being a [bleep].

Exactly. "It's just a game" is a paper-thin justification for something. Most people treat it as more than a game, and the bottom line is that on the other side of the screen, there is a REAL person with REAL thoughts and feelings.

td2sig.jpg