Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Doesn't the 3rd age platebody have a huuuuuge streetprice? So you would have been able to sell it for max (amirite?) due to people trying to snipe it.

<---- Does not understand RuneScape ekonomiks.

Currently junk thanks to the speculation over elite clues. :(

Still holding onto my range and mage pieces though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Doesn't the 3rd age platebody have a huuuuuge streetprice? So you would have been able to sell it for max (amirite?) due to people trying to snipe it.

<---- Does not understand RuneScape ekonomiks.

3a is dropping like a rock due to the elite clue update that comes out sometime later this month.

I like getting hard when I PK

3rd age will go up again the drop rates wont be changed as the 150 items are replacing useless rune items.

More people doing level 4 clues less people doing level 3 = less 3rd age coming in than current and it's extremely rare.

I like people who panic sell.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

odin.png

odin says soon

odin is the best cw player i have ever come across he needs to return to it

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

My java just recently started this.. And this happens right when I get 75 thief..

75Thieving.png

the chaos elemental is in your java.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Pretty sweet level:

100712221506.png

Eventually going to go for 80 Dunge, so I can get a Chaotic Rapier :razz:

My DKs setup with Arcane Stream <3:

100712231319.png

gmxbhs3.png

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Why do you have brews with no restores? I don't get what you are doing. You have a range pot yet no range weapon.

He ahs regular restores: less restore per brew and cheaper than super restore :thumbup:

Pretty sweet level:

100712231319.png

gmxbhs3.png

That is easily the WORST dks setup I have ever seen someone with a yak use, and I've seem some pretty damn awful setups.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Pretty sweet level:

100712231319.png

gmxbhs3.png

That is easily the WORST dks setup I have ever seen someone with a yak use, and I've seem some pretty damn awful setups.

What's wrong with it?

Also that isn't a range pot, it's a magic pot in case of crashers.. although I don't get crashed often lol

Also about the Normal restores - they're not only cheaper than super restores, but they can restore melee stats BETTER than Super Restore. You can take 4 doses of brew then restore fully with the normal pot, whereas you can only dose 3 times before you need to restore with Super Restores.

I don't bring a range weapon because I only kill Supreme and Rex on a nearly maxed population world. Only would get 1-2 hits on Prime before one of them would spawn again. I let deflect curses kill Prime, hitting it at least once to get the drop.

Setup works perfectly for me. I run out brews, prayers, antipoison, yak time ALL at the same time - within two yaks. Trips are short, profitable and intense. So I don't know what you're on about. You can take it to PM if you really want to criticize my setup :rolleyes:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

why was my post removed...... it went a little like this

[hide][hide]

9izaeq.jpg

5u1sb4.jpg

Trust me, yours is very inefficient.

Use a good setup, trips are longer, faster kills, less intense, and far more profitable.

Unless you prefer inefficiency.

The 16 spots taken up by p pots and normal restores are not worth the GP saved. You should bring some prayer pots, but only enough to balance out your brew:super restore count, so that you aren using super rests only to fix brews, and not to restore prayer.

I mean, sure you can use whatever you want, but it just know that you are asking to be crashed with that setup, and you are going to be making far under average cash/hr.

With the x pot setup, before I had overloads, I was lasting 90 kills/trip, and 50'ish kills/hr, with profit being around 3.7m gp/hr over several dozen trips. With pro gear, trips last ~120 kills over 2 hours, and average around 4.5m gp/hr, over 15'ish trips.

DKS drops are in signature, so trust me on this one. I can help you customize your setup if you want to post your stats.

[/hide]

2qlg7y0.png

Trust me, yours is superdeduper inefficient.

use a gud setup, trips are longer, faster kills, less intesnse, and make me moar of the geepee

unless you prefer being a dummy head!

the invy full of stuff is a waste, shrimp are better gp/hp then silly rocktales

I mean, sure u can use whatever u want, but just know that you look liek a dummy head wearing that outfit and will crash your plane and you were adopted

with my attack and strength potion settup i can last over 3 kills per trip, and 1.6784 kills per hour, with profit being around 72megagp

Dks drops are in signature, so trust ME on this one, i can help you customize your setup if you want to post your stats, dummy face!!

[hide]

trollface.jpg

problem player?[/hide][/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Pretty sweet level:

100712221506.png

Eventually going to go for 80 Dunge, so I can get a Chaotic Rapier :razz:

My DKs setup with Arcane Stream <3:

100712231319.png

gmxbhs3.png

Grats on 70/Arcane Stream, Ill be getting the same level and necklace tomarrow. :thumbup:

Also im no DK expert but why not a brassard for the extra pray bonus?

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

I feel bad, I 3 shotted him and he didn't get to attack me :unsure: Came with corrupt vesta long, zuriel's top, and mage brawls.

BTW, I'm posting this here because there's no section in the PVP area for random pics. I don't feel like creating a new thread JUST for my pics, seeing as I won't be regularly putting pics up.

10-07-13150748.png

I feel bad, I 3 shotted him and he didn't get to attack me :unsure: Came with corrupt vesta long, zuriel's top, and mage brawls.

BTW, I'm posting this here because there's no section in the PVP area for random pics. I don't feel like creating a new thread JUST for my pics, seeing as I won't be regularly putting pics up.

10-07-13150748.png

He's in the KKK he deserved it.

v2vh5l.png

sap.png

rspear.png

21kills.png

So 21 kills, but X.X at those two drops. Could have lasted longer with a 4th overload.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]