Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgsZzw3J47w

average rs I'm about to get a really good clip and someone has to ruin it.

new channel for my rs clips usually fails and whatnot

Stupid trolls. =\ Also, I thought they fixed it where you couldn't use heal other on someone in single combat.

That was special transfer.

Heal other and vengance other still works in single, they should fix that.

Stupid trolls. =\ Also, I thought they fixed it where you couldn't use heal other on someone in single combat.

Definitely heal other. Vengeance other is meh, take it or leave it, but heal other NEEDS to be patched in single.

td2sig.jpg

Definitely heal other. Vengeance other is meh, take it or leave it, but heal other NEEDS to be patched in single.

Except when you have 70 people venging the person you're fighting? its hella annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1FZE_LYlo

that was fast..

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

whip6.png

Besides my last abby demon task, I've gotten a whip the last 4 abby demon tasks.

With only 1 whip in 08 and 09, my luck is finally turning around :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Aren't battle robes only tradebale when uncharged?

Yup. Dude at FoG uncharges them for you.

Then why not burst until you finish the charges, it feels kinda of a waste do discharge battle robes :blink:

whip7x.png

Never had 2 whips in one task before :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Aren't battle robes only tradebale when uncharged?

Yup. Dude at FoG uncharges them for you.

Then why not burst until you finish the charges, it feels kinda of a waste do discharge battle robes :blink:

()His summoning level is 99.

Pro quick chat amirite?

Getting really sick of these Chaotic Long users. 90% of people I've met using them think they're awesome and anyone using Chaotic Rapier sucks. Like at POHs; "You mad cause you got rapier bro?", "lol rapier", "why did you get rapier?"

This guy is another example. Okay, we have same stuff including Turmoil except he has Slayer Helmet and I have extremes. The majority of the time my stats are around super potion stats anyway. I'm killing Mithrils literally 2.5x faster than this guy and after he runs over and says, "oh hi rapier" he says this out of no where.

clnoobs.png

It's really very annoying, and in POHs, unless the opponent is hybriding or maging like a noob, I always beat Chaotic Longsword with my rapier when it's melee vs melee.

Getting really sick of these Chaotic Long users. 90% of people I've met using them think they're awesome and anyone using Chaotic Rapier sucks. Like at POHs; "You mad cause you got rapier bro?", "lol rapier", "why did you get rapier?"

This guy is another example. Okay, we have same stuff including Turmoil except he has Slayer Helmet and I have extremes. The majority of the time my stats are around super potion stats anyway. I'm killing Mithrils literally 2.5x faster than this guy and after he runs over and says, "oh hi rapier" he says this out of no where.

clnoobs.png

It's really very annoying, and in POHs, unless the opponent is hybriding or maging like a noob, I always beat Chaotic Longsword with my rapier when it's melee vs melee.

Most people who play RS are small-minded, gullible noobs who take everything everyone else says at face value without bothering to do any real research to discover things themselves. Must I remind you of the "Hold on to your Robin Hood Hats" debacle? :unsure: Most people get the CLS, so common word-of-mouth is that "ahmagawd CLS is leik so gud lol" even though this is really no different than the age-old "Dragon scimitar vs Dragon Longsword" debates. The scimitar is better, period, therefore the rapier is better.

td2sig.jpg

Derp.

facepalmarma.png

I saw that guy earlier. Not like you need 9001 magic attack to kill the barrows brothers, stop trollan.

facepalmzp.png

HAHAHAHA

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

in all fairness to that guy, ive seen rex maged in full bandos and it hit every single time, barrows is a case were mage bonus doesnt matter like at rex

althought the full arma is the useless part, not the mage bonus...if you want to sacrafice mage bouns thats fine but at least wear guthan or torag for some decent def bouns

a_final_name.png

Derp.

facepalmarma.png

I saw that guy earlier. Not like you need 9001 magic attack to kill the barrows brothers, stop trollan.

facepalmzp.png

HAHAHAHA

Isnt the SOL like The Slayer staff where it doesnt require mage bonus? I always thought it was and would mage in guthan with SOL at barrows anyway...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Isnt the SOL like The Slayer staff where it doesnt require mage bonus? I always thought it was and would mage in guthan with SOL at barrows anyway...

Mage bonus does make a difference. That's a myth that it doesn't. It's just the Barrows' brothers have -50 or something magic defense, so you can hit even with crappy magic attack.

td2sig.jpg

Yeah, the armor gives -30. but glory gives +10, sol +18, barrows gloves +12 and the ring we don't know. That adds up for +10, which is VERY good for barrows. That minus the bonus from the boots.

Thats really isn't faceplm motif

Yeah, the armor gives -30. but glory gives +10, sol +18, barrows gloves +12 and the ring we don't know. That adds up for +10, which is VERY good for barrows. That minus the bonus from the boots.

Thats really isn't faceplm motif

Yup. 0 Mage attack which isn't that bad. The defence isn't great if he's tanking the melee brothers though.

fullarma.png

C1Geq.png