Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

chat122221.png

wat.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

When asked for help with combat, the Rune guardian says, "You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the bongos." This is a reference to a line said by The Sphinx in the movie "Mystery Men" - "You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums."

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_guardian

My highest high so far. I couldn't hit higher because I only got to hit the boss like 3 times with my team, level 138 team and only level 300 boss. I'm positive I can hit in the 700s though...

newmax.png

My highest high so far. I couldn't hit higher because I only got to hit the boss like 3 times with my team, level 138 team and only level 300 boss. I'm positive I can hit in the 700s though...

newmax.png

Full Prometh? Thats pretty insane, and those numbers..

Did you pot? :mellow:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Seriously jagex? Im not doing any clues before they release the elite ones. :thumbdown:

6453926.jpg

That looks almost exactly like my last one. :P

I stopped posting all my crap clues though.

newmax.png

Strong pot. :) Only tier 1 berserk ring though.

Seriously jagex? Im not doing any clues before they release the elite ones. :thumbdown:

6453926.jpg

That looks almost exactly like my last one. :P

I stopped posting all my crap clues though.

I think the added value of the 2 clues I did today doesn't even add up to 20k, lol. Hope the Elite ones bring some cool new stuff :)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

f0we4p5u.png Getting 75 tommorow hopefully, ill rc a bit more tonight, but im taking a break for a bit.

How the hell did you do this zokot?!

He botted that rc minigame then used those teleport things on exp weekend. :P

first kill in like 5 months. Was my targ, not a targ kill though:

100723151552.png

he later combo'd me for the targ kill <_<

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

newmax.png

Strong pot. :) Only tier 1 berserk ring though.

dang so assuming you can hit 700 at t1 berserker, that means you could still hit about 8% higher, over 750

i think maul at totaly max can hit 800

a_final_name.png

Wish I could run around with Korasi's Sword, love the look. :(

Think bruno would fit in good with the guys in the video though. :P

I did, I found the bank fire and smuggled the dung pots. Going to perform more than two sc fams outside later.

Also, found this yesterday.

picture5618.png

Useless since it wont start the game.

cdbf.png

6 hours of Chaos Dwarf Battlefield. 2 hours of solo, 4 hours of LS. Stuff marked with green is solo.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

cdbf.png

6 hours of Chaos Dwarf Battlefield. 2 hours of solo, 4 hours of LS. Stuff marked with green is solo.

I wantz D Pickaxe. <_<

Gratz though.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Blackegg.png

First black dragon task since 99 summoning, I thought these would be a bit rare :unsure:

ive killed 200 non task and killed 200 in task still no egg... i have green/blue/red though

15zh0ms.png

my friend gets 85 slayer then his first task... 4 whips... after task he kills more for 99 att 1 whip

4qfnrc.png

55277230.png

Just need 3 more levels for now. I'll get 83-84 a week or so after necklace.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]