Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=]
How about 150 steel arrows from fire giants? just got that now
[/hide]

How about, cut dragonstone from a fire giant?

sanstitrehy5.png

I win xD :thumbup:

Z0mg your from quebec too? *high five*

btw dstone phail

ib7rVm.png

[hide=]
How about 150 steel arrows from fire giants? just got that now
[/hide]

How about, cut dragonstone from a fire giant?

sanstitrehy5.png

I win xD :thumbup:

Z0mg your from quebec too? *high five*

btw dstone phail

Actually no you dont win, I've gotten several d stones from fire giant tasks, the silver ore from metal drag (if its real) is much rarer.

Actually no you dont win, I've gotten several d stones from fire giant tasks, the silver ore from metal drag (if its real) is much rarer.

i did 93-99 mage at steels got 1 silver ore drop so yeah.. idea of how rare it is

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

i did 93-99 mage at steels got 1 silver ore drop so yeah.. idea of how rare it is

My first mithril dragon kill was silver ore. Then I killed 130 and didnt get a helm or visage :wall:

lalalasig2.png

Darkdude has killed like 4-5k miths and ive killed around 1k no dfh or visage :P

My first mithril dragon kill was silver ore. Then I killed 130 and didnt get a helm or visage :wall:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

actually silver drop from any creature is always extremely rare, ive had 2 from aby demons, 1 from fire giants and 1 from steel drags

and yes it is real, and yes it is more rare then dragonstone (keep in mind that d stone on itself is extremely rare aswell! :P i havent gotten one from fire giants but i dont get many fire giant tasks)

Lord_Beloved.png

Just loged on me account pat 6161. 6 more days #-o

lolsi2.png

You lose. :lol:

lastloggedintv4.png

I win ;)

v75abp.jpg

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

What top hats SHOULD look like on people when Jagex eventually get round to fixing it :roll:

tophatib6.jpg

\'

what do they look like now?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

What top hats SHOULD look like on people when Jagex eventually get round to fixing it :roll:

[hide=]tophatib6.jpg[/hide]

\'

apparently, they got rid of the bald effect. players that wore top hats had their hair invisible, including female players. :|

[hide=]tophatib6.jpg[/hide]

\'

apparently, they got rid of the bald effect. players that wore top hats had their hair invisible, including female players. :|

Na they haven't fixed it :( I was just making a screenshot of what it would look like when it is fixed (one day #-o ). Here's what it looks like at the moment :(

tophatcurrentaq8.png

Hideous I know :wall:

I hope Jagex get onto stuff like this.. i'd rather have the graphics all fixed than to have more lame quests with half-baked rewards, but we all know Jagex will procrastinate and do other updates and when they have time and feel like it, they might fix it. Emphasis on *might* #-o

2vuhgcn.png