Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Its been a long goal of mine. I am now an official tank :D. All thats left is 99 mage and hp.

*99 def pic*

how's soulsplit without turmoil working? (considering just getting SS and MHing to turmoil)

unspam:

*staking pic*

CLEANED NUB

I don't have a use for turmoil outside of slayer. So for bossing and pking it works good :D

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Its been a long goal of mine. I am now an official tank :D. All thats left is 99 mage and hp.

99def.png

how's soulsplit without turmoil working? (considering just getting SS and MHing to turmoil)

unspam:

gfbank.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CLEANED NUB

You seem to have forgotten the part where i stopped attacking you for 3 minutes as you hit many 0s on my dhide :D!

unspam:

Had to share this, purely because i'm awesome and enjoy teasing people who PK green dragon killers:

I literally teled there half a second before... Epic win in my book.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hVWczFyz7I

Seriously. It's clean now.

Meh the thumbnail gives it away kinda xd

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I spent most of the day corping, grog wanted me to go to Bandos, I kinda didn't want to go . . . But it paid off in the end!

110213213347.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I spent most of the day corping, grog wanted me to go to Bandos, I kinda didn't want to go . . . But it paid off in the end!

110213213347.png

Feel like being generous? :unsure:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

110213213347.png

Thank you free trade, I missed your by products.

dropparty.png

Missed doing drop parties while free trade was gone. Finally did one :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

110213213347.png

I always split the drops with whoever I'm ffaing with (if they're my friends) so it's not like I get all the cash. I've also given away a ton of cash already.:P

I need to keep a bit for myself now I'm trying to get an ely. :thumbsup:

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

110213213347.png

I always split the drops with whoever I'm ffaing with (if they're my friends) so it's not like I get all the cash. I've also given away a ton of cash already.:P

I need to keep a bit for myself now I'm trying to get an ely. :thumbsup:

It was worth a shot :P

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Well, after I went I Bandos my friend and I decided to try duoing corp. I found it reallyyy fun and I soloed half a kill because he had to tele for some reason. :P

This is what we got from corp . . .

110214015708.png

Jk it's just a crap clue, worth 200k. We were at corp but no pro drops yet.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

How are you getting all the money for bones?

Merching.

It's crazy profit with all the free trade now lol. Though I'll quit it when I get 95 pray.

Bought like 20k d bones 4800 ea, sell 6500, etc. Broad arrow heads were amazing to flip as well (they were wildly fluctuating from 90 to 150 each).