Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[selling Skirts Pic]

:thumbup: Buying those skirts is good money considering I just have to leave offers in the GE. :P I'm researching some other items too that seem to be good, trying Splitbark at the moment. :P

Let me guess.People buy them instead of legs?

People seem to sell them below their alch price as they think they're worthless so I made around 10-20k on each skirt by selling them to someone who wanted to alch them as I didn't want any mage xp.

The guy giving his Armadyl Plateskirt away for free shows this is common. :P

People are weird.

Yes it does but if you have first hit you can get a free CLS hit which is a HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage.

Basing your strategy on the assumption that the guy you're fighting is a scrub is always a bad thing :shame:

Actually I have only not gotten first hit once so far today and thats cause there were 3 guys stacked on the guy I was fighting

But first hit isn't based on skill if you both have a good connection. I won't go further into the subject; sorry to be a tease.

110211155532.png

Never paniced in a duel so much in my life. lol

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Started yesterday with an 84m cash pile, got up to 106m by the end of the day through flipping/bot killing. Then my friend wanted me to restore his special for a 50/50 split :D

2011-02-11_2140.png

Going to be flipping my way to 400m. Then it is turmoil and overloads time :)

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

no armour only wep allowed and no spec, no food , no pots , no pray ,no mage and no range :)

Rapier has better chances of winning.

Yes it does but if you have first hit you can get a free CLS hit which is a HUGE HUGE HUGE advantage.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but because vls is basically a cls, you really don't need the cls for KO hit for staking.

Quite a nice start to a Steel Dragon task:

dlegsand133combat.png

:unsure: at the typing to DenDen.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Quite a nice start to a Steel Dragon task:

dlegsand133combat.png

:unsure: at the typing to DenDen.

Now that's awesome! When I still played this is all I did - attacking steel dragons, hoping for a pair of dragon platelegs!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

A little milestone...

5owg3c.jpg

Then...

23rsghc.jpg

And...

2mi3pxj.jpg

A very funny quest! I have waited so long to be finished with "Desert Treasure" so I finally can use the Ancient Magicks. It took me hours to be finished with this quest. I'm so happy right now! :thumbsup: Time to train Magic again! Lunar Diplomacy next?

Woo! I loved that quest. Felt good completing it :) do lunar diplomacy next!

kazmahalfsize.png

trust me..this was harder with 26 prayer than you might think..

ff8kfr.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

so I started the day at 284m cash.

I didn't really know how to use CLS but I had first hit on everyone today.

But I was failing hard. I managed to go so far as to be down 175m - hitting 109m cash. But I learned.

1st of all I was doing huge stakes like an idiot. Went back to smaller.

2nd of all learning how to cls in rapier fights.

So I kept going. Now? I'm up 195m from my starting point.

110211213757.png

I love staking.

inb4urgonnagetcleaned

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I think the first part you use rapier, and at the end you switch to CLS. That's how I saw Win All Day do it in his stake videos.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

so I started the day at 284m cash.

I didn't really know how to use CLS but I had first hit on everyone today.

But I was failing hard. I managed to go so far as to be down 175m - hitting 109m cash. But I learned.

1st of all I was doing huge stakes like an idiot. Went back to smaller.

2nd of all learning how to cls in rapier fights.

So I kept going. Now? I'm up 195m from my starting point.

110211213757.png

I love staking.

inb4urgonnagetcleaned

Yea, once you get 800m+, don't go and try to stake it for a party hat or something.

td2sig.jpg

We were 75% done with F41, and we got a statue room. We put the statues how they were supposed to be, and nothing happened, the door didn't open. We were pretty mad, cause we couldn't finish 25% cause of the stupid glitch, although we had boss unlocked.

We all teled out to gear up for boss, but Crimson Fog stayed back to try to fix it after we tried everything. Right before we started the boss, he said he fixed it! Turns out the statue had to be one space above where it was actually supposed to be <_<

The is the solution that completed the room, look at the statues on the right top/bottom

20110211221145.png

Edit: Oh and

20110211234216.png

2s0cxth.png

We were 75% done with F41, and we got a statue room. We put the statues how they were supposed to be, and nothing happened, the door didn't open. We were pretty mad, cause we couldn't finish 25% cause of the stupid glitch, although we had boss unlocked.

We all teled out to gear up for boss, but Crimson Fog stayed back to try to fix it after we tried everything. Right before we started the boss, he said he fixed it! Turns out the statue had to be one space above where it was actually supposed to be <_<

The is the solution that completed the room, look at the statues on the right top/bottom

20110211221145.png

That's a glitch where if 2 people click it at once, the computer will register that it moved 2 spaces, but the sprite will only move one.

Or at least I think that terminology is correct. :huh:

a70c7.png