Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

They are, just hit a dry streak, can't complain too much tho considering 3 drops in 10 kills yday.. shame I couldn't make lsp back for another chance tho, been nexing 17 hours today and literally every other major team has gotten 1-4 drops ;(

Would you mind taking me sometime? I mentioned it to DS as well. I've been dungeoneering t'ward a CCBow, but for now I've only got the gear + Rune CBow >.<

Would it be worth it for me to buy the Pernix (I believe it is) to go?

09144a99bb.png

Then again I guess chaps is nothing compared to asfasfz.png

Shame it's not mine, and Nex is actually fun and more profitable than corp now :thumbsup:

Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage]. Full Pernix + Divine :ohnoes: Really, when you're THAT loaded, what's the point in playing? You've already won THE GAME.

td2sig.jpg

539a6f87b3e4063ee85e15ca45534ca4.png

rage sold it for 200m in ge because I was pissed about getting the worst possible nex drop l, probably could have gotten higher but I want another item before this week is done anyway was -50m lsp after getting the mask and after all the torstols/onyx/mage seeds ive missed im probably -30m now

539a6f87b3e4063ee85e15ca45534ca4.png

rage sold it for 200m in ge because I was pissed about getting the worst possible nex drop l, probably could have gotten higher but I want another item before this week is done anyway was -50m lsp after getting the mask and after all the torstols/onyx/mage seeds ive missed im probably -30m now

We only got 320m for our Virtus mask yesterday aswell, nobody wants the mage set.

Wicked a friend started a perm team recently, if there's space in the team he usually posts on forums but we're efficient with 6-7 man 3-4 kills per, never less rarely more :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

http://gyazo.com/539a6f87b3e4063ee85e15ca45534ca4.png

People were trying for 500M a pop in W2 earlier. Not sure about now though.

09144a99bb.png

Would you mind taking me sometime? I mentioned it to DS as well. I've been dungeoneering t'ward a CCBow, but for now I've only got the gear + Rune CBow >.<

How rich are you o-o? care to share some of the love? :D

C1Geq.png

Inb4virtuslegs. ;). Unspam later.

Not exactly sure how much I'm worth... Since I have many accounts over the years. The one I mainly play now can easily rake up 9.5 - 10B. :). My level 66 from RSC could easily put that to shame. >.<

09144a99bb.png

Inb4virtuslegs. ;). Unspam later.

Not exactly sure how much I'm worth... Since I have many accounts over the years. The one I mainly play now can easily rake up 9.5 - 10B. :). My level 66 from RSC could easily put that to shame. >.<

Feel free to share the love. I could do with a Divine anyday ;)

Unspam:

Bring on them Torstol!

85farm.png