Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

what did you protect? some statuette?

Dat Fury.

I wasnt supposed to get skulled. I missclicked on him by mistake. He went to bank and whatever and said "im gonna come pk you" joking. Ans well. . . long story short im not 200k richer but my bank is missing a rapier.

I don't get it, wasn't this AGS guy a friend?

edit: oh they were, but his friend was too stupid to realise fury protects over rapier. Not nice to lose items due to a friend's mistake :(

I still can't understand people disregarding virtus. It's the 2nd best melee armor out there(for most things, basically because of healing and no negative melee) and clearly the best corp gear around(hand and shoulders above anything else). If anything, torva is the most useless set(as there is not much use for the higher defense).

How in the world is it better Corp gear than Pernix? Even though it does have 26% melee absorb for a full set, it has under 150 melee defense and 76 magic defense. Regardless of healing and absorb, you'll get hit with pretty much everything an awful lot in Virtus.

td2sig.jpg

I still can't understand people disregarding virtus. It's the 2nd best melee armor out there(for most things, basically because of healing and no negative melee) and clearly the best corp gear around(hand and shoulders above anything else). If anything, torva is the most useless set(as there is not much use for the higher defense).

How in the world is it better Corp gear than Pernix? Even though it does have 26% melee absorb for a full set, it has under 150 melee defense and 76 magic defense. Regardless of healing and absorb, you'll get hit with pretty much everything an awful lot in Virtus.

Pernix has major negative melee attack, which is a huge problem with zammy spear. Melee def and absorption is useless at corp solo. Virtus has decent mage absorption, decent mage def(both compared to karils) and gives a load more lp with brews(which is what you want).

what did you protect? some statuette?

Dat Fury.

I wasnt supposed to get skulled. I missclicked on him by mistake. He went to bank and whatever and said "im gonna come pk you" joking. Ans well. . . long story short im not 200k richer but my bank is missing a rapier.

I don't get it, wasn't this AGS guy a friend?

edit: oh they were, but his friend was too stupid to realise fury protects over rapier. Not nice to lose items due to a friend's mistake :(

No no, i doubt that. "I'm risking rapier :\" should have given him the idea that i was well, risking my rapier. I just thought he was going to take a few swings at me, then back off. Yay you had your fun, now we can stop. Then he pulled out claws and i was kissing floor.

Edit: I basically backed off after i red barred him and thought to myself "oh [cabbage], i don't want to kill the guy".

I can vouch as well for YY. I'm looking to find a Nex team (prolly with an Arma +Ely setup).

Unspam:

lololck.png

Squareroot (Losing_games), and myself are putting together a perm nex team, need elite and trusted members. We've got about 5 atm, we'll be running a team of 8. Message me if your interested, or have questions about req's.

Unspam:

110220143151.png

How the hell are you talking to yourself

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Oropher84

0ropher84

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

pernix has -20 melee attack, for one. virtus has better melee defence than pernix as well, actually.

<-- is ready for nex tomorrow

[hide]nexgear.png[/hide]

String I hear that karils>armadyl

with that setup, i will never ever be meleeing with ACP on

ANYWAY

i was going to make 16k pouches for summoning xp and gp today, but i'm thinking of holding off until bxp. i also have enough bones for 98 construction

bxp.png

110224180157.png

shortly got 78 prayer aftwerwards

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

ANYWAY

i was going to make 16k pouches for summoning xp and gp today, but i'm thinking of holding off until bxp. i also have enough bones for 98 construction

bxp.png

how u get so many bones :o?

Do con bones give bonus XP too?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I know they did the last time ..but do they give bonus this time?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

yes, i read all that..but why did zombie jars buy for mid (~14k) a half an hour ago and are now 25k+

I wish I would have been smart and bought a whole bunch..but im a [bleep]ing idiot

4K469.png

ANYWAY

bxp.png

how u get so many bones :o?

Dang he beat me to it. 750 long bones and 810 curves bones here. Also 8.2k crimsons and 1.5k blues (gonna make lava titans though).